Barbed-wire washing line incident at South Pattaya Apartment

rooster59

Barbed-wire washing line incident at South Pattaya Apartment

man-1-1.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: Medics were called to a small apartment in South Pattaya in the early hour of Saturday to assist a drunken 39-year-old man, who had become impaled on a piece of barbed wire he used as a washing line.

Medics arrived at the apartment, in Soi 8 off the Tepprasit Road, and carefully cut the wire so Khun Amnat could be taken to Hospital. Luckily, due to his intoxication he was not in too much pain and at-times found the incident funny.

According to his girlfriend, he had arrived home earlier after drinking with friends and decided to go to the rear of the apartment where the couple uses barbed-wire, normally used to protect the property from intruders, as a washing line.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220794/barbed-wire-washing-line-incident-at-south-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-17

" piece of barbed wire he used as a washing line. "

whenever I travel I find carrying a small length of string in my suitcase to be handy as a washing line because it is certainly more compact than barbed wireblink.pngfacepalm.gif

Doesn't tear up your underwear in the suitcase too....

whenever I travel I find carrying a small length of string in my suitcase to be handy as a washing line because it is certainly more compact than barbed wireblink.pngfacepalm.gif

I wear a thong... no problem with barbed wire

Yes...but that piece of string or rope might cost 10 baht, and the security wire is already there...

I wear a thong... no problem with barbed wire

Invest in some Ex Officio undergarments. Best underwear for tropical climates which I have ever found. Pricey, though. They know how good their stuff is.

Getting back to sort of the point of the post, I could not be happier that I don't consume alcohol......

You're Welcome!! smile.png

The mans a fool... Now this bloke may yet make the annual Darwin awards, if he continues to act like this

Barbed wire was invented to stop Cavelry charges! ... Lucky he wasn't using the new and improved razor wire., as a cloths line

To nitpick: I think it was a drying line, not a washing line. Hard as hell to wash clothes while up on those lines, barbed or not.

It is called a washing line

You hang your washing on it.

Go nitpick somewhere else [emoji12]

I always heard it called a "clothes line".

Those things we some people used to get caught up in when running through back yards from the police.