non thai topics on TV - oh how it has all changed

mmh8

Not until recently did I realise how good it is to not see football results plastered everywhere.

In Thailand when someone asks me what football team I support I ask them what football is. it puts an end to those pointless conversation with taxi drivers, people that want to practise English and well many unwanted conversations as I network and do business.

But, now I look at the tv trash email and it is all football.

We need those old mods back that used to censer this shit.

no more footy results nor new please.

also how long has spain had a footy league? I did'nt even know they played football

Edited by mmh8

Moving to the Pub, but I'm tempted to agree with you.

I have no interest whatever in any of the football leagues, anywhere, if I did there are zillions of sites where I could get my fix.

Thaivisa is evolving, maybe not in the direction everybody wants.

Do you mean soccer? blink.png

Yes of course, no Thai is interested in american or australian footy.\

He's just tired of explaining to them they don't play soccer in his homecountry. Well in fact they do play but are not good in it at all.

I also don't give an arse about soccer and i don't understand why the thai support the english teams, support your own team.

I have no interest whatever in any of the football leagues, anywhere, if I did there are zillions of sites where I could get my fix.

Nobody forces you to read it.

All the other content is still there.

The same could be said for posting news links to road traffic accidents.

It's hardly news is it when you live in a country which is rated second most dangerous for road traffic accidents in the world,with the same people bemoaning that old Somchai fell asleep at the wheel and the breaks must have failed.

Did I mention people falling from high rise buildings.

As far as I know the Football results are in the Football Forum.

As you have no interest in the world game you will not even be looking at that forum.

No problem then.

post-4641-1156694606.gif

Quote from OP 'But, now I look at the tv trash email and it is all football.'

Every Sunday in the TV newsletter there is the Latest News heading followed by post-4641-1156694572.gifpost-4641-1156694572.gif and more post-4641-1156694572.gif

post-62796-0-94949800-1453133057_thumb.p

The Featured Topics section also has many non Thai related topics and i thought i had subscribed to signthaivisa.gif

Agree with you, the only interest I have in football is seeing my Country team win an International game !

Nobody forces you to read it.

All the other content is still there.

I usually read the topic header and if it is something I have no interest in, such as the football results, I just pass it and go on to the next topic that might interest me.

Just because I have no interest in the football forum does not mean that everybody is like me. As far as I am concerned leave the soccer forum to those who are interested and just move on. I do.