Lawyer advice

Good afternoon,

I don't know if I post in the right section but I would like to know if some people here can recommand a lawyer.

I need to find an english speaking lawyer specialized in work law.

I need a lawyer to analyse my work contract before I sign it (because I think some parts of the contract are not legal).

Also, what would be the cost for this kind of service.

Thanks in advance,

Dewey.

You could also post the relevant sections here. Plenty of us have work permits and could give you our opinions.

If nothing else the discussion here might help clarify your thinking so you can formulate the correct questions to ask the lawyer. This would save you time and money.

You could also post the relevant sections here. Plenty of us have work permits and could give you our opinions.

If nothing else the discussion here might help clarify your thinking so you can formulate the correct questions to ask the lawyer. This would save you time and money.

I already have a work permit (4 years already). But never had a contract and since a colleague of mine left, my boss want suddenly me to sign one.

Unfortunately I don't really want to post the details here, thanks for the help anyway.

Edited by Dewey