Toothpaste wars....

AlexRRR

Well it won't get to that, might have a his and hers when I get tried of squeezing up from the bottom to only return next time and do it again and again and again....

She might be able to run an office with multiple staff and make some inportant decisions but gees how hard is it to think where to press that toothpaste tube?

Perfect wife,your only grievance is the way she squeezes the toothpaste tube.

Pretty impressive.

She can't cook anything i can eat....i made the pad thai last night.

Back to the toothpaste after a couple of weeks co inhabiting she separated our toothbrushes, there now in different holders I'm still trying to figure why.

Teach how to squeeze up from the bottom of "the tube" with your, you know, make the lesson both fun and educational. For as you may have heard, Thai like it when things are snook ?

She has a soft touch gentle in fact, even down there, squeezing tubes or anything else make sense for her to go to the top, its less pressure she needs to apply.

post-114384-0-16895600-1453274699_thumb.post-114384-0-01698200-1453274735_thumb.

Here - go buy a tube of glue .....Throw the glue away and use the tube key on your toothpaste....After she tops you off you can get all wound up.....You can practice together - She holds the top and you work from the base up......Because we've just saved your marriage after 5 years you can buy the Tiffany key to celebrate your happy union.....

Ding.....

Next patient please......

I make sure I go in the bathroom first,(as she is in there ages) then put the toothpaste on her brush ready, when she follows a little while later its waiting for her, she thinks its sweet, and no more tube issues biggrin.png

Actually we do this too....She gets up first in the morning and takes longer so I relax....Once she's dressed and started I roll out....

At night we shower at the same time & she almost always steps out first while I shave & dabs the brushes then....

I really don't care what the tube is doing....If I get there first I do it my way.....

attachicon.gifimages (12).jpgattachicon.gifimages (10).jpg

Here - go buy a tube of glue .....Throw the glue away and use the tube key on your toothpaste....After she tops you off you can get all wound up.....You can practice together - She holds the top and you work from the base up......Because we've just saved your marriage after 5 years you can buy the Tiffany key to celebrate your happy union.....

Ding.....

Next patient please......

Havent seen one of those keys for years..........literally 40+, do they work with the plastic tubes now though? the old metal tubes were great

I don't want to sound rude but you have to sometimes look at the most obvious answer.

She separated your toothbrushes,meaning of coarse she wants yours away from hers,no touching of the brushes.

Now I could be wrong but this would indicate to me she believes your unhygienic and does not want any part of your brush accidentally touching hers.

To be sure,does she shy away from kissing you on the mouth,does she gag and cringe.

I hope the Toothpaste issue is resolve very quickly, infidelity, financial issues and incorrectly squeezing paste can be three serious deal Breakers for many relationships.

Edited by Blackheart

I make sure I go in the bathroom first,(as she is in there ages) then put the toothpaste on her brush ready, when she follows a little while later its waiting for her, she thinks its sweet, and no more tube issues biggrin.png

TGF liked your idea....said it was cute.

I don't want to sound rude but you have to sometimes look at the most obvious answer.

She separated your toothbrushes,meaning of coarse she wants yours away from hers,no touching of the brushes.

Now I could be wrong but this would indicate to me she believes your unhygienic and does not want any part of your brush accidentally touching hers.

To be sure,does she shy away from kissing you on the mouth,does she gag and cringe.

I hope the Toothpaste issue is resolve very quickly, infidelity, financial issues and incorrectly squeezing paste can be three serious deal Breakers for many relationships.

She's a kisser and oral is mutual perhaps it might be her way of showing separation, she is a manger and has staff under her, do you think it's a sublime way of telling me something?

She's a kisser and oral is mutual perhaps it might be her way of showing separation, she is a manger and has staff under her, do you think it's a sublime way of telling me something?

Well if she kisses you I guess it's something else.

I kiss my wife but don't like the brushes touching, not necessarily dirty but it's on my mind, it cleans stuff from your mouth, a psychological thing.