Russian dancing girls

raphoedon

Walking Street has been exclusively Thai for decades, ... never seen a bar with Japanese girls, Korean girls, European Girls, Aussie Girls, American Girls, Latin girls, ... only Thai, with a smattering of Burmese, Cambodian and Laotian, ... but Russians are taking over all the prime beach resorts so this is no surprise. It is also the only place left they can arrive without a visa

So, do you reckon Thailand should reimpose visa requirements for Russians? Maybe this would give them the chance to stop known criminals at the border.

Why worry so much about it?

Some of them are stunners, that is what I care aboutsmile.png

Yeah, real stunners. In Chawaeng, there is a club where Eurp girls dance. I went in one with a friend who wanted to see some white girls. This heavily made-up bleached blond sat next to me and said she would talk to me if I would buy her a drink. I told her no thanks. She got a bit upset, and insisted I buy her a drink and she would let me touch her. Again, I said no thanks. The blond Eurp got really pushy and demanded a drink. I ignored her and asked the Thai waitress to sit down. The blond bimbo got irate and started screaming at the Thai girl. Yeah, real stunners.

Curios to what extent of 'performance' does 'Performer visa' entail

Also see many Russians tour reps in the various tour company's uniform staying for months on end... Tour guides are protected job for thais... they are probably classed in other capacity in their work permit(if they have one at all) but they are essentially working as tour guide....