Angry 'ex-judge' goes berserk after getting ticket for parking like idiot

webfact

I may be wrong, but this may be the ex-judge that was once a crazy judge, reported a while back blowing her top with police at another location.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/654074-thai-judge-to-face-judicial-discipline-after-going-berserk/

attachicon.gifsuwan-chidchanok.jpg

You be the Judge.

Yes that's her, why are Thais afraid to confront these so called hi sos? Arrest her an put her into the nearest mental institute.

A hiso driving a Camry? Please say it's no so. She won't be back in Thai Tatler anytime soon.

The 'ex-judge's' car is a silver Toyota Vios. The Toyota she abused by throwing food on it was a police department silver Camry. She is a no-so.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may be wrong, but this may be the ex-judge that was once a crazy judge, reported a while back blowing her top with police at another location.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/654074-thai-judge-to-face-judicial-discipline-after-going-berserk/

You be the Judge.

Yes that's her, why are Thais afraid to confront these so called hi sos? Arrest her an put her into the nearest mental institute.

A hiso driving a Camry? Please say it's no so. She won't be back in Thai Tatler anytime soon.

The 'ex-judge's' car is a silver Toyota Vios. The Toyota she abused by throwing food on it was a police department silver Camry. She is a no-so.

Actually it's an Altis, status wise between a Vios and a Camry. But certainly not a car a genuine Hiso would drive.

This video is great. The huge loss of face is more punishment than a small parking fine could ever be laugh.png

Edited by JonnyF

Judge in Parking Rage Video Mentally Ill, Court Spokesman Says

Hahahahahahaaaaaacheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif yeah, like the rest of Thailand's influential elite and their spoilt brats....

Good excuse to save face

She is mentally ill and is still allowed to drive ? i presume she is allowed to carry a gun as well, don't take her parking space!!!

<<<<Thai language video removed >>>>

You be the Judge.

Posts are supposed to be in english. Whats the point of it in thai???

I believe my post was written in English. Any attachments or videos may or may not be in Thai. The mods do not allow posts in Thai, even you should know that.

edit to add: The video, naturally had a Thai commentary. It was what was shown that was the interesting aspect. The surprising thing is that in Thailand the commentaries are in Thai. Puzzling.

Edited by ratcatcher

Well, if ever there was a contest for the 'Ugliest Voice When Angry', I bet she would win something.

I guess the guys around ought to be thankful for the fact that :

1/ she was not armed,

2/ she was not a Thai man, because I have a distinct feeling that a Thai man would have done much worse than throwing a plastic water bottle and screaming like an untamed shrew.

Sad to observe what the proverbial loss of face can do to the otherwise pretty laid back and self-controlled people of Asia. However, asking the 'authorities' (political, parental, religious) to tackle the problem would be pretty much like asking a driver to repair his weels while driving. It is deeply ingrained in Asian societies, and there's a Mr Confucius in China to thank for that. It must also be noted that, although it is indeed ugly, it's the Hyde side and there's a Jekyll side to it as well. We have similar dilemmas in the West.

Judge in Parking Rage Video Mentally Ill, Court Spokesman Says

Hahahahahahaaaaaacheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif yeah, like the rest of Thailand's influential elite and their spoilt brats....

Good excuse to save face

She is mentally ill and is still allowed to drive ? i presume she is allowed to carry a gun as well, don't take her parking space!!!

Seems driving licences are being issued with little control. Remember the other case when the spoiled brat drove his Benz into a crowd killing one because he was angry with a bus driver.

I'm just wondering... We all know that one can be charged with defamation in Thailand for making public information that is damaging to someone's reputation, even if the information made public is absolutely true.

So does Chidchanok now have a valid defamation case against Piyawat Supanwong, who took and posted the video?

<<<<Thai language video removed >>>>

You be the Judge.

Nice research, as it certainly would appear to be the same person.

Well done...

Typical high so elite class don’t you know who I am or who you are dealing with I have been to university and am so well educated like a total Thai moron and you thought only the Thai men had no self-control its now extended to ignorant woman also and such a fine example an ex judge fancy being up before her on a Monday morning. we all get up set when receiving an unjust parking ticket but we show a little self control and mutter under our breath not throw a hissie fit.

Blahblahblah...

That selfish, irrational, hot-tempered, abusive, unhinged, self-entitling shrew is part of the reason why this country will never break free from its feudalistic roots and mature into a democratic nation under the rule of law.

True happiness for me is reading that kind of comment from a guy who thinks he is authorized to issue overall judgment of a whole country from a simple fact relatively insignificant.

Again, again ! smile.png

I agree with misterwhisper. This country needs growing up considerably. They are making so many embarrassing mistakes that are going viral for all to see around the world.

I love it, keep em coming an lets us all see that this is not a country of land of smiles.

The fact that the locals mistakes are being broadcasted over the internet....going viral, as they say,

is probably why they feel the urgency to create a single tunnel for broadband;

making it easier for the officials to censor what gets out to the world.

As the officials would say...we can't have that, it's hurts tourism. gigglem.gif

Edited by ajarnmarc

Okay, I'll jump in front of the bus. Where's the compassion for someone that's mentally ill?

Was her behavior despicable? Yes. But it happens to millions of people around the world when they're off their meds. It's not their fault. It's a sad indictment of the inadequate treatment of mental illness around the world.

Or she may just be a crazy spoiled bitch. But I'm not judging. I'm not close enough.

Wait, a Thai person that is unable to park in the correct manner, what are thd odd's?

Unable to park in the correct manner, correct parking is never a problem to Thai drivers, you simply park wherever you want, whenever you want - - as this IS the correct and only way to park.....

Laws are naught but for the 'little people.'

Saw another judge go ballistic over a parking ticket a few years back on TV. It's like deja vu.

My, oh my, doesn't the bench have such a high regard for itself. When 'privilege folk' get treated like commoners, they really get that 'strut like a fighting cock' thing going for them. clap2.gif Priceless!

Edited by connda

'Judge not lest ye be judged' Luke 6:37.

Angry but not pretty, ex-judge, Child Chanok Pain-Suwan, suffering from an unspecified mental illness known in non-medical circles as 'arrogance with delusions of grandeur', lost her silly little temper yesterday (Tuesday 19.01.'16) at the Dept. of Land & Transport, Mo Chit, Bangkok and attempted the Lambeth Walk.

A spokesperson from her family later told a reporter that Child had recently given up smoking and was 'on the change'.

Edited by piersbeckett

She's lucky her punishment wasn't more severe, I mean she thinks she can get away with driving without number plates.

Anyway, why get into a tantrum over a 200 Baht parking fine? Or can she not afford such a meazley fine now that she's an "ex" judge? Puleeezzzeee....get a life.