Oral sex equals increase risk of cancer .

Lumbini

Some HPV strains can cause cancer in some people..........Eating at the Y kinda like having a hamburger, talking on your mobile phone while driving fast......Accident? maybe.Maybe not.

Michael Douglas supposedly acquired throat cancer after chewing on a furburger…and it wasn't catherine zeta jones….theyre now separated.

Another news item I missed - when did they separate ?

Michael Douglas and the fur burger,I suspect he had it removed post haste.

Michael Douglas supposedly acquired throat cancer after chewing on a furburger…and it wasn't catherine zeta jones….theyre now separated.

Just after she gave him the big C.

lady in a coma.the doctor tells husband that when they bathe her she moves a bit so please try oral sex with her to see if she reacts. the man goes in the room and about 2 minutes later all the alarms go off and the doctor rushes in ..what happened asked the doctor...the husband said,,i think she choked to death

A few years ago a friend of mine caught an STD infection and when the doctor informed him he was ,replying "I must have got the infection off a toilet seat" to which the doctor replied if you were eating it then maybe so as the STD is in your mouth whistling.gif

Just after she gave him the big C.

I thought they were back together ??

• 2 weeks later...

go to Google and type *something* causes cancer and see the results like Motorbikes cause cancer

seems everything causes cancer these days best not to do anything but sit in your room in the dark... but i just typed in Darkness causes cancer and seems there is evidence for that too.

you cant win:)

• 3 weeks later...