Straya Day, Tuesde

sandgroper2

So you want to celebrate the arrival of the British fleet in 1788.

I think that's fantastic.

Happy Invasion day cobber.

P.S. No ankle bighters and only second generation ozzies welcome. No sweat if your a distant pom.

PPS Make that second generation and more.

P.S. No ankle bighters and only second generation ozzies welcome. No sweat if your a distant pom.

White Australian only I take it?

If you know your history, like i do, Australia was not called Australia till the white man came here. So , to say the aborigines are the only original ozzies is completely false. Your barking up the wrong tree calling me a racist .

Find me an Aborigine in Jomtien.

If you know your history, like i do, Australia was not called Australia till the white man came here. So , to say the aborigines are the only original ozzies is completely false. Your barking up the wrong tree calling me a racist .

So, there's plenty of first and second generation Asians Australian like Vietnamese... why exclude them? Although I doubt any Asian Australians that's in town would be interested in joining a bogan party

Think the Boxing Roo has a do on, even has proper Aussie beef sausages being cooked on the bbq. That's a winner for me!

I am making arrangements for the Ozzie roo heavyweight boxing champion for 2015, Big Red, to make an appearance. Ive also got 50lbs of emu stakes for the bbq. Boxing Roo will be flat out like a lizard drinking to top that cobber.

Is any of this typed in English ? I thought the title of the thread was about some Buddha day and was full of typos then I tried to read the text....none of it makes sense to someone who knows how to pronounce their vowels correctly.

Arway lud, git up road wif ya da an enjoy a wee dram fr oz day. ( im bi lingual)

Happy Australia day everyone. I trust it will be a great day at the Boxing Roo and all inclusive, whether Aussie or not. I wish I could be there. Hopefully the bogans will head to Jomtien and 'celebrate' in their own style. It will make for a better day at the Boxing Roo.

I'm going to go get a meat pie for my breaky, then hanging out for some snaggas on the barbie tonight at boxing roo!

Also streaming the hottest 100, hopefully some of you are young enough to know what that is... [emoji3][emoji106][emoji108]

Hope everyone has a great day.

Edited by rws85

Happy Australia day everyone. I trust it will be a great day at the Boxing Roo and all inclusive, whether Aussie or not. I wish I could be there. Hopefully the bogans will head to Jomtien and 'celebrate' in their own style. It will make for a better day at the Boxing Roo.

I resemble that remark, ya dxxxhxxx.

Meanwhile at the Wild Chicken on Soi Post Office last Monday night, five people celebrated Burns Night (while one lamented the Pat's loss to the Bronco's). Haggis, neeps and tatties and a bottle of Chivas Extra. Also cheese and oatcakes and a bottle of port for those that hadn't reached escape velocity on the beer and Chivas.

Mark your calendar for next year. Gonna try and get more than 700.

Meanwhile at the Wild Chicken on Soi Post Office last Monday night, five people celebrated Burns Night (while one lamented the Pat's loss to the Bronco's). Haggis, neeps and tatties and a bottle of Chivas Extra. Also cheese and oatcakes and a bottle of port for those that hadn't reached escape velocity on the beer and Chivas.

Mark your calendar for next year. Gonna try and get more than 700.

???