Indians battle in East Pattaya street

rooster59

Indians battle in East Pattaya street

india-2-1.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: Police received an urgent call to a street in East Pattaya on Saturday Morning to deal with a fight involving 4 Indian Nationals, one of which sustained serious head injuries.

The fight took place opposite Soi 16 off the Siam Country Club Road just after 9am, and resulted in head injuries sustained to Mr. Rana Sandip Raisin aged 27, who claims to have been attacked by Mr. Nahoon aged 27 who lives there.

Mr. Nahoon was reportedly attacked by three of his so-called friends, who were angry that he did not join them for drinks in the early hours of the morning, and used broken bottles to defend himself against the three men. During the fracas Mr. Nahoon is accused of using a broken bottle to stab Mr. Raisin behind his ear.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221029/indians-battle-in-east-pattaya-street/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-23

Obviously some one got a bit needled with this chap, I presume it was his turn to pay and he just wanted to stay home, have a few friends like that. whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

I am sure there are plenty of Indian tailors who will stitch him up for half the price of PBH

Indian are the most harmless visitors I observe in Pattaya, but they are frequent victims of crime here.
I vitnessed a necless theft not long ago on Beach Rd, one of the three Indian guys had his gold chain snatched at around 1am near soi 13 in front of many people, and several Thais. No one lifted a finger, Thais were giggling and they were openly cheerful in all the excitement. The 3 Indian guys seemed flabbergasted, they didn't know what to do, standing on the street in disbelief.

So what happened this time, you seem to have theories?

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

Indian are the most harmless visitors I observe in Pattaya, but they are frequent victims of crime here.

I vitnessed a necless theft not long ago on Beach Rd, one of the three Indian guys had his gold chain snatched at around 1am near soi 13 in front of many people, and several Thais. No one lifted a finger, Thais were giggling and they were openly cheerful in all the excitement. The 3 Indian guys seemed flabbergasted, they didn't know what to do, standing on the street in disbelief.

Interesting comment. I lived in India for several years and Indian men in groups, whether boozed up or not certainly ain't harmless. Often what starts out as a night out, group of friends going somewhere, watching a sports match etc ends in punch ups - and usually between friends.

The Irish pub in Bangsar, Malaysia used to be run by a great Irish guy called Frank. His rule was if more than two Indian males came in together, or got together in a group, they were refused service and told to leave. He said they always ended up fighting each other.

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

What are you talking about, please? I bet you are you completely random.

Earlier you posted: 'Check how they earn money, I have a few ideas'

What are your ideas, how do you think some guys from India earn money here? Something really sinister, yes?

Or just some guys getting in a fight after 2 beers lol

A lot of the money lending rackets are run by Indians, maybe that's what he means.

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

Interesting comment. I lived in India for several years and Indian men in groups, whether boozed up or not certainly ain't harmless. Often what starts out as a night out, group of friends going somewhere, watching a sports match etc ends in punch ups - and usually between friends.

The Irish pub in Bangsar, Malaysia used to be run by a great Irish guy called Frank. His rule was if more than two Indian males came in together, or got together in a group, they were refused service and told to leave. He said they always ended up fighting each other.

Go to Singapore and see them drunk hanging round Orchard Towers as they don't seem to be allowed in the bars, it can feel quite threatening so there is usually a large police presence there keeping an eye on them.

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

DELETED if you think these people are earning a living selling curry and making suits then you need to take a long hard look around outside away from the keyboard - in short take yourself out more

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

Go to Singapore and see them drunk hanging round Orchard Towers as they don't seem to be allowed in the bars, it can feel quite threatening so there is usually a large police presence there keeping an eye on them.

Those are construction/restaurant workers…deep blue collar…and they usually congregate there on sundays to chat up the maids who come there for "tea dance" (lol).

Mix of indian, pakistani, bangladeshi and a smattering of others…their one day off to let off some steam.

Many hang around outside orchard towers, but there are absolutely hordes of them in the bars, totally off their faces and doing the bhangra.

I think you're mostly right….never seen them behave like uk soccer hooligans….it's the cultural quirks that rub the thais the wrong way, I guess.

Argumentative (as opposed to the rest of asia, which is all about meek acquiescence…wild guess on my part, but it might have to do with coming from a strong democratic environment where freedom of speech is actually allowed)

Bargaining till the bitter end. (this must really get up the thais noses)

Coming from the lower strata of indian society…uncultured and uneducated….indian chavs.

Their bizarre interactions with thai working women.

Just a few possible reasons….but most have been well documented.