Thai Smile offers seats for child god dolls on plane

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one post showing Disrespect to Thai people - and quoted reply - hidden

Forum Rule - 11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

I'm looking forward to reading in the news about what happens to one of these half-witted Muppets when they try to book a seat (with food & water) for one of their dollies on a real airline! Fantastic! Can you imagine the hilarity that will ensue in the sales office of British Airways or SG (for example)!!!

I'm looking forward to reading in the news about what happens to one of these half-witted Muppets when they try to book a seat (with food & water) for one of their dollies on a real airline! Fantastic! Can you imagine the hilarity that will ensue in the sales office of British Airways or SG (for example)!!!

Hey, a fare is a fare. Why would they give a crap if some numbskull has more money than sense?

Hey, a fare is a fare. Why would they give a crap if some numbskull has more money than sense?

There is that but can you imagine the piss-taking! "This plastic doll is a child God, must have seat with food and dink (deliberate misspelling)"

Women who believe in all this witchcraft are commonly called or known as '' dingbats'' , I assume some males are afflicted with the

same beliefs or thinking.

What term is used to reference to these bright lights? dingnutt

And i thought the pet rock was the most stupid thing that man could come up with but todays humans have far surpassed that display of stupid. I can hardly wait for the next proposal, bet not a single village dummy is dumb enough to buy one

I was walking out of the kitchen and my wife says she wants a doll. Was confused until she pointed at the TV and knew right away what she was referring to. Fortunately she was joking. Her comment "I'm crazy but not nearly as much as them" laugh.png