Thai police chief voices concern of increasing trend in carrying 'child angels'

webfact

“How did our country get this far? I’m still quite confused myself. Raising a Look Thep? I don’t think I would ever catch on to the trend. It’s such madness.,” he said."

There are more serious examples of "madness" than a person carrying a doll around in public. I've never read about one of these dolls doing anything other than satisfying someone's personal choice.

Comments by public officials are a rich source of entertainment to this reader.

To be frank, I rather would have liked to hear that a leading psychiatrist is voicing concern about local adults carrying the stupid things around.

Also, if I were the CEO of a large corporation and would notice one of my executive staff bringing one of those things into the office, I would seriously start doubting their professionalism and consider firing them, effectively proving that these dolls do NOT bestow "good luck and success".

But but, the CEO has three in his office.

Its all a ploy to add credit to the RTP. They said they would use them as drug mules & then they found one full of drugs in Chiang Mai. BTW should the dolls not be put through screening at the airport. It may be that they would get injured when they go through the Xray machine. Could be used by terrorists for more sinister things on planes if they don't screen them properly. Time to stop flying in Thailand. Oh that's right I already have.

Surely x-raying one of these dolls or even just taking its head off to find drugs is easier say than sticking your fingers up a suspected mules 'deaf and dumb'..............

Are their heads easily detachable. If not I can see that not going down very well.

Would imagine they are mostly made in China pieces of crap, that may not even need a copper to touch it for its head to fall off.