Germany: hand grenade thrown at asylum centre

rooster59

Germany: hand grenade thrown at asylum centre

post-247607-0-13969800-1454110674_thumb.

Germany’s Justice Minister has pledged to take steps to crack down on offences against migrants.

It comes after an unidentified attacker threw a hand grenade at an asylum seeker’s home in the south-west town of Villingen-Schwenningen..

“The degree of violence against refugee homes is frightening, if now hand grenades are being thrown into buildings in the middle of Germany.”

“This has to be investigated, the perpetrators must be severely punished. We do not want to see dead people as a result of such acts.”

“The federal criminal authority announced that there were more than a thousand acts against refugees and their homes, this is frightening.” said Heiko Maas.

The police have formed a special task force to search for whoever threw the grenade towards the house at 1:15 am.

The device had been primed with explosives but it is not clear whether a detonator had been attached.

Forensics experts are investigating.

It was just luck

The device did not explode and nobody was injured in the early morning attack against the home for asylum-seekers in the town of Villingen-Schwenningen.

“It was just luck” said regional police spokesman Thomas Kalmbach.

“A new level of hate and violence”

Germany took in nearly 1.1 million asylum-seekers last year and there have been multiple attacks on residences, although most have been unoccupied.

The number has increased six-fold from 28 in 2014 to 173 in 2015.

Arson attacks have also risen from six in 2014 to 92 in 2015.

However, Maas said the grenade attack marks a new level of “hate and violence”.

He is summoning his state counterparts to coordinate local and federal measures to prevent and prosecute anti-immigrant crimes.

What they are saying

“Using a military weapon against refugees marks a new development.”- German Judicial Police spokesperson.

“It is inconceivable that people are targeting asylum seekers with hand grenades, which are military weapons.”*State governor Winfried Kretschmann*

“We need to do everything we can to ensure xenophobic crimes are more rapidly solved and punished more severely.” – German Justice Minister Heiko Maas.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-01-30

Seriously, dude? Send them back to where handgrenades would be the least of their problems?

The lack of empathy that some people show, is breathtaking!

My friend (or not) thumbsup.gif you can have all the empathy you want , in fact if you are willing to house and feed them ,be my guest , you can even build a prison and incarcerate the bad ones(with your own money) but dont look to me , the world has many problems , we must look after our own first , until then let them look after themselves .

A nonsense post in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Seriously, dude? Send them back to where handgrenades would be the least of their problems?

My friend (or not) thumbsup.gif you can have all the empathy you want , in fact if you are willing to house and feed them ,be my guest , you can even build a prison and incarcerate the bad ones(with your own money) but dont look to me , the world has many problems , we must look after our own first , until then let them look after themselves .

I guess, you are one of those guys, who get upset, whenever a dog gets mistreated!

Empathy for those who rob and sexually assault woman, defecate on public transport, trash the canteen at asylum centers. The web is full of them. I do feel empathy for the long suffering masses who have had to put up with all this crap from the political elites who inflicted it on them.

There are non so blind who will not see. Euro is on the verge of a total collapse. Judges have already ruled that a huge percentage of asylum seekers are not genuine. A very clever move by ISIS. the thugs the terrorists are being given free entry. Europe is dying

It appears that some people would be happy with having Adolph back in power. rolleyes.gif

But that's the problem: the reckless enormous intake of migrants (+some refugees) over a short time will lead to a polarized society which will feed extremists at both end of the spectrum. Same thing is happening in Sweden. The lack of screening, allowing too many non-refugees in will cause a reaction.

^^^

In other news (Daily Mail), a masked mob in Stockholm's main station set about immigrants last night. A mod might wish to consider opening a thread on the matter.

People are becoming dangerously, violently angry now...

Edited by baboon

They are looking after their own,but don't like to see us looking after our Country,we are supposed to give it away to the Economic Migrants,with a happy smile,singing and dancing through the meadows of spring sunshine!

^^^

In other news (Daily Mail), a masked mob in Stockholm's main station set about immigrants last night. A mod might wish to consider opening a thread on the matter.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will wait until the News team gets a source that can be used. If nothing is forthcoming in the next day or so, please send me a PM to remind me to follow up.

^^^

I saw another of vigilante gangs in France, the powder keg is going to blow. Gun sales in Germany up threefold in some places, echoing what's happened already in Scandinavia. Edited by Steely Dan

Some groups just can not nor will not make any attempt to get along , assimilate into

the local communities who are being pressed to be 'politically correct' by those who

will not be getting personally involved nor their hands dirty.

The US has seen this between several groups, I watched the attempt to work the blacks and the mexican

together in some areas, several years back and the results were not nice to see. Try bringing a group of drunk

red necks to a southern baptist wednesday church night, although I never saw this, but I think you get

the idea of the scene.

Send them back to Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc etc. The ones coming from war zones in Syria and Iraq are very much in the minority.

^^^

Interesting

"Last week, Swedish police warned that Stockholm's main train station has become unsafe after being ‘taken over’ by dozens of Moroccan street children."

The all-male migrant teen gangs are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital, stealing, groping girls and assaulting security guards, according to Stockholm police.

By Children, I presume they include males up to the age of 24....

^^^

I saw another of vigilante gangs in France, the powder keg is going to blow. Gun sales in Germany up threefold in some places, echoing what's happened already in Scandinavia.

Again, this is exactly as predicted here on TV. Left (pun intended) with no rationale tools to deal with subversion and national treason people will take matters into their own hands. Its a predictable outcome of self preservation. Governments will increasingly double down rather than have their social engineering collapse and governments will target their citizens directly, label them, ridicule, alienate, shut them down, shut down places of association, manage media reporting, manage arresting (by not arresting) perpetrators for all manner of crimes so as not to feed the narrative of chaos. Governments will apply not equal protections for migrants but special protections. This in turn will further exacerbate the rage. This is the cycle that will have governments turning on their own. Governments in turn will seek to manage the appearance of the problem rather than the problem.

This was entirely predicable.

The Politicians an "Do Gooders" have allowed swarms of ill-educated, misogynistic, young, single , male "guests" into Europe . The guests have immediately begun assaulting, raping and killing women and indulging in other forms of antisocial and criminal behaviour. The Police, Media and Politicians have attempted to hide the truth of what is and has been happening.

I do not and will not condone vigilantism but if that occurs I will not be surprised.

European men/women/children have a right to feel safe in their own towns and cities.

^^^

I saw another of vigilante gangs in France, the powder keg is going to blow. Gun sales in Germany up threefold in some places, echoing what's happened already in Scandinavia.

I have been predicting for a long time, and especially on this site, that before this is over Europeans will be begging for guns. I have predicted that this will be in my lifetime. They had it so easy for so long that they forgot that the world is normally in chaos, at least somewhere. It can come to your doorstep even if you don't expect it.

It's not easy to foresee that your government, rather than protecting you, will actually turn against you in powerful but (they think) subtle ways. It is obvious in Europe right now that no one should ever rely on his government to protect him.

Semper paratus.

You are advocating and justifying, blowing up civilians with handgrenades!

Well done!

That is one bizarre way of looking at the situation.

Europe is under attack from an enemy that wants to exterminate Europids and instead form an islamic caliphate. A nation without any cohesiveness or morality is a politicians wet dream, they can and will get away with anything to solidify riches and power. Some educated Europids are unhappy that their realization/awareness of what is actually happening is illegal to express. This causes the resentment and anger to increase. Big time. Europids are fighting for their and their descendants very survival. Hand grenades are the least of the invaders worries. Armed vigilante groups will soon take over the work that a police force used to do, and fill the void they left. It will be brutal. Please don't act shocked when this happens.

^^^

I have been predicting for a long time, and especially on this site, that before this is over Europeans will be begging for guns. I have predicted that this will be in my lifetime. They had it so easy for so long that they forgot that the world is normally in chaos, at least somewhere. It can come to your doorstep even if you don't expect it.

It's not easy to foresee that your government, rather than protecting you, will actually turn against you in powerful but (they think) subtle ways. It is obvious in Europe right now that no one should ever rely on his government to protect him.

Semper paratus.

Absolute crap by you and some others. EU governments are rapidly rolling out new policies with supporting legislation to get on top of the illegal migrant population, criminality by registered asylum seekers, border control and so on.

It is sickening to see so many apologists for the far right on this forum, some of whom openly endorse neo-Nazism and applaud the drowning at sea of refugees etc.

Edited by simple1

Semper paratus.

Absolute crap by you and some others. EU governments are rapidly rolling out new policies with supporting legislation to get on top of the illegal migrant population, criminality by registered asylum seekers, border control and so on.

It is sickening to see so many apologists for the far right on this forum, some of whom openly endorse neo-Nazism and applaud the downing at sea of refugees etc.

What the EU governments have done so far is to destroy borders and place citizens under laws brought by unelected people of the EU. Those laws have destroyed the sovereignty of countries and if recent events don't show you that then I sure can't.

It's true that gun sales are way up in Germany and soon people in other countries will be crying for guns. The only possible reason for the surge in gun sales is that the people want to be able to protect themselves. They see that the governments have endangered them and can't/won't protect them.

Your statement about what governments are doing comes a little late when the hordes have already come through the door. The governments have already destroyed the people's safety. This isn't 1950 1990 2000 2013 any more. It's 2015 and 2016 and it's going to hell in a handbasket in Europe.

BTW I'm not one who'd endorse neo-Nazism nor do I applaud when people drown at sea. I won't applaud when the traditional Europeans are being slaughtered in the streets, either.

"Inclusiveness is the liberal progressive left wingnut's code word for white genocide." If Europeans are to survive this they are going to have to defend themselves in their homes and in the streets.

Edited by NeverSure

Semper paratus.

It is sickening to see so many apologists for the far right on this forum, some of whom openly endorse neo-Nazism and applaud the downing at sea of refugees etc.

What the EU governments have done so far is to destroy borders and place citizens under laws brought by unelected people of the EU. Those laws have destroyed the sovereignty of countries and if recent events don't show you that then I sure can't.

It's true that gun sales are way up in Germany and soon people in other countries will be crying for guns. The only possible reason for the surge in gun sales is that the people want to be able to protect themselves. They see that the governments have endangered them and can't/won't protect them.

Your statement about what governments are doing comes a little late when the hordes have already come through the door. The governments have already destroyed the people's safety. This isn't 1950 1990 2000 2013 any more. It's 2015 and 2016 and it's going to hell in a handbasket in Europe.

BTW I'm not one who'd endorse neo-Nazism nor do I applaud when people drown at sea. I won't applaud when the traditional Europeans are being slaughtered in the streets, either.

"Inclusiveness is the liberal progressive left wingnut's code word for white genocide." If Europeans are to survive this they are going to have to defend themselves in their homes and in the streets.

The idea that there is an European government in Brussels with independent powers is nothing more than a myth.

Decisions are made by the Council of the European Union, to understand the membership and role go to the URL below, EU member States can separately enact legislation to defend their perceived national interest as has recently occurred with the likes of Sweden, Hungary etc etc.

http://europa.eu/about-eu/institutions-bodies/council-eu/index_en.htm

EDIT: I did not accuse you personally of subscribing to neo-Nazi ideology and so on although I have just noted your comment in another topic...

"I doubt that the PC Europeans could stomach shooting someone who's invading their land. Hitler was only about 75 years too early or he'd own the joint"

Edited by simple1

It appears that some people would be happy with having Adolf back in power. rolleyes.gif

Apparently a person is "as bad as Hitler" is they are against unchecked mass migration of unknown people from a culture/religion that has shown no sign of wanting to integrate into their host country, on the contrary, they want to change their host country to be more like the hell hole country they just fled because they didn't like it.

One is "as bad as Hitler" if they are against hundreds of thousands of young men swarming across their borders (used to be called an invading army), demanding local residents pay them, take care of them and allow them to sexually assault their females regardless of age (used to be called raping & pillaging)?

It's time the sane word untied against the "you're as bad as Hitler!" crowd who for whatever insane suicidal reason want to destroy their home country and culture while feeling somehow superior for it.

Instead of being shamed into staying quiet while all this happens, common-sense people need to put the shame where it belongs...on the idiots intent on committing national & cultural suicide.

^^^

Semper paratus.

It is sickening to see so many apologists for the far right on this forum, some of whom openly endorse neo-Nazism and applaud the drowning at sea of refugees etc.

I dont want them to drown at sea , i want them to stay nice and safe in Turkey or some other nice safe muslim country .

To get on top on the immigrant population? I think you mean the Muslim Immigrant problem. I have not seen anyone endorsing Nazism on here, nobody has suggested putting them in concentration camps or gassing Them have they? Suggestions of stopping them/sending them back and of ending the hand outs, protecting women and prosecuting offenders is not 'far right' -just doing right. I understand it's frustrating for the Islamic apologists to see peoples predictions coming true, but the critics of this madness are not the ones to blame by labeling them as far right Nazis. The problem as has been for many years is Islam and it's inability to integrate in decent civilised free democratic communities, and that will not change, because Islam cannot change.

Edited by jacky54