Go-Go Dancer Shanked by Corkscrew in Chonburi

rooster59

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the "stealing" had something to do with the 38 year old moving in on the 29 year old's customers and offering a more reasonable price?

My own go go bar days are well over. I find even the best ones these days hard to stand for long, and the one where these two women worked is pretty terrible, at least the one time I was there.

As for 38 year olds competing with 29 year olds, it kind of depends - there are plenty of 38 year old women I find far more attractive as many of the smart phone and K-Pop obsessed, brain-dead young ones I've seen lately. Of course I'm old enough to still think of 38 as relatively young.

I can sort of understand the level of desperation she felt. Look, you are a older woman, and you have been offering better deals, you are more assertive with the customer, pay them more attention, and they often go with you, as they seem to prefer personality, and a gal that at least pretends the time spent in the go-go is sort of an audition. We don't do that. We don't make any effort. If he wants us, he takes us. So, after witnessing you getting so many men, through your creativity and ability to market yourself, I got angry. I had to stab you in the neck. I realize that was probably not a good place to stab you, as you could have easily bled out, or I could have hit an artery, and you could have died and I might have had to spend the rest of my life in prison. But, like usual, I was not thinking. I don't use my brain all that much. I use my body alot, but not my brain. It makes me so tired when I think too much. So usually, I just act, without thinking.

I really did not mean to stab you. It just sort of happened. Not sure why that happens with me so much. I cannot control myself sometimes. Many times I feel like a little baby, in my mind.

38 is a bit old for a go-go girl.

Not really... I know one lady on Soi Cowboy 40 years old with a mastectomy and she's right up there with the 20 year olds... blows them out of the water on personality and dancing skills. Great wingwoman and excellent oral skills as well!

The <25yo gogo girls are getting more braindead by the quarter.

"Depends on whether you read James Lee Burke. Very common term in his novels."

What prison(s) was he in?

Stab is the standard English word. Shank is slang.

Are you English, by the way?

I always love it when Mexican-Americans have to explain the English language to Brits, 555

because it isn't English. Languages have a set of rules by which everybody agrees on common terms to use which everyone can understand, deviate from these rules then you have a different language.

I always love it when Mexican-Americans have to explain the English language to Brits, 555

because it isn't English. Languages have a set of rules by which everybody agrees on common terms to use which everyone can understand, deviate from these rules then you have a different language.

The English language was created by deviants, and is one of the most deadly languages for it. If it were a set of rules and you deviate from it, it was no longer English then you would be able to easily understand middle and early English because no one deviated from it. English has 1.2 million words, with different origins which means lots of "exceptions" to the rule because it absorbed words from different languages as well as slang.

The English language was created by deviants, and is one of the most deadly languages for it. If it were a set of rules and you deviate from it, it was no longer English then you would be able to easily understand middle and early English because no one deviated from it. English has 1.2 million words, with different origins which means lots of "exceptions" to the rule because it absorbed words from different languages as well as slang.

Think what he means is the word 'shank' isn't used in the UK.

I can sort of understand the level of desperation she felt. Look, you are a older woman, and you have been offering better deals, you are more assertive with the customer, pay them more attention, and they often go with you, as they seem to prefer personality, and a gal that at least pretends the time spent in the go-go is sort of an audition. We don't do that. We don't make any effort. If he wants us, he takes us. So, after witnessing you getting so many men, through your creativity and ability to market yourself, I got angry. I had to stab you in the neck. I realize that was probably not a good place to stab you, as you could have easily bled out, or I could have hit an artery, and you could have died and I might have had to spend the rest of my life in prison. But, like usual, I was not thinking. I don't use my brain all that much. I use my body alot, but not my brain. It makes me so tired when I think too much. So usually, I just act, without thinking.

I really did not mean to stab you. It just sort of happened. Not sure why that happens with me so much. I cannot control myself sometimes. Many times I feel like a little baby, in my mind.

When people take the time to write with thought and eloquence as above, it stands out from the normal dross and makes reading a pleasure.

Shame about the pronoun switch halfway through. Or perhaps I missed something.

Maybe meant Skank instead of Shank?

"Worst go go bar in the history of the world in my opinion." I'd like to see your database for this conclusion. Ivan's in Macedonia circa 1743 was said to have left much to be desired.

I wonder if she got "pre-emptive self defense assault doctrine" from G Bush #2?

Forsooth! 'Tis true!

I don't hear many folks talking like Mark Twain, H. Rider Haggard, nor Shakespeare these days.

The language evolves, even if the 'bogans' are too 'thick' to realize it.

Most folks on this forum can barely spell their own names.

Can someone please explain to the general Thai community that self defence is not 'getting in first' - furthermore what good is CCTV when nothing is done seriously with the evidence to prevent these types of behavioural patterns. This place is still lawless and could be deemed as getting worse, could be Junta related (mention no specific names) but his behaviour is ridiculous and is considered acceptable (section:44) whistling.gif

When running a large pub in Texas,we were subject to be shut down for a lenght of time (sometimes several months) if too many fights or other troub;les happen in or around the pub.The BIB wont close a pub here because of the bribe money to stay open late will be cut off.

Maybe the "stealing" had something to do with the 38 year old moving in on the 29 year old's customers and offering a more reasonable price?

My own go go bar days are well over. I find even the best ones these days hard to stand for long, and the one where these two women worked is pretty terrible, at least the one time I was there.

As for 38 year olds competing with 29 year olds, it kind of depends - there are plenty of 38 year old women I find far more attractive as many of the smart phone and K-Pop obsessed, brain-dead young ones I've seen lately. Of course I'm old enough to still think of 38 as relatively young.

From a business prospective I would advise it is not worth chasing Cheap Charlie's.

A post further discussing the English language whilst attempting to hijack the topic has been removed

A straight Pattaya bashing one liner post has also been removed for which the poster will get a warning