Need a rototiller

SprintSt

Hi folks, I know this has been covered in the past in others threads but I can't for the life of me get my hands on a rental rototiller. Sure, some for sale at 25K but it's only a 7m x 12m garden that I'm interested in tilling the living bejesus out of while adding some fresh soil, so that's a little steep price wise.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on one of these units, OR may be in possession of one themselves and possibly interested in earning a princely sum of money for less than an hours work I'd love to hear from you.

The property in question is located about 5 minutes from the Meechok shopping centre in Chiang Mai.

Thanks

post-204179-0-56570200-1454912398_thumb.post-204179-0-78616700-1454912399_thumb.

Edited by SprintSt

• 2 weeks later...

"FOUND ONE FOR HIRE. A most generous and amicable Thai friend of a TVF member arrived at my house yesterday at the scheduled time with a roto-tiller all ready to go.

Less than two hours later my two 10'x20' concrete-like garden areas had been transformed into lush and easily manageable pieces of land just begging for some new seeds to be planted. My girlfriend is beyond happy. These results, to break up the soil so finely (turned in compost as well) simply cannot be obtained through manual disruption of the "soil" with a hoe.

If anyone needs to re-vitalize their garden areas you really should get in touch with this guy through "alfieconn" on TVF.

Edited by SprintSt