Becoming A Member Of The Foreign Service

mouse

It should be noted that a Michelonian Embassy will be opening in Thailand within the next few weeks. Based on approval, the location will be in Kamphaeng Phet area. We already have Embassies in Wald Michelbach, Germany, Fontannafredda, Italy and in the USA (State of Washington only) Stay in touch with us and visit our site at http://members.cscoms.com/~mglatz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am serious about collecting fees and using those monies to help others less fotunate than us.

Matthew McDaniel and the Akha people are some of the first to come ot mind and there are many others.

I fear too much personal invlovement due to not wanting trouble with the authorities, but, feel obligated to do somehting for the many people of this country that cannot help themselves.

Although Michelonia is only in jest, it could become a vehicle to help others. ARE YOU GUYS LISTENING? Can we do this? Alone I can do little, for I survive on a Military Pension that barely meets the Immigrations requirement.

Think about it 9,000 members and everyone becomes a citizen or donates and suddenly we have have a small fortune with which to create projects and get involved helping others.

Get in touch with me if interested in really doing something instead of crying into our beers when we hear of stories like Mathhews'

For one it would be good for us to have a joint project, a little comaderaderie, and maybe even help improve the image of our lot here in Thailand.

Guest IT Manager
Is it OK if I take the positions of The Minister Of Foreign Affairs, Immigration and Revenue Department. Please confirm Ok?

Don't give George Foreign Affairs.

Wife would kill him.

Guest IT Manager

I think it's an excellent idea.

I will discuss with a few friends the idea of getting a dot com for you free, and also hosting. Will assist with the web site if you want it.

Thanks personally also for the note re Matthew, as its been a long time since he saw anything that looked like an income.

IT

Can I be Minister for info and communications perhaps? I recommend Gisele for Womens Affairs.

Cabinet meetings in the closet in the hall? :o

I think it's an excellent idea.

I will discuss with a few friends the idea of getting a dot com for you free, and also hosting. Will assist with the web site if you want it.

Thanks personally also for the note re Matthew, as its been a long time since he saw anything that looked like an income.

IT

Thanks! The obvious name would have to be Michelonia.com and I know it is open. I can do the web site and hit you up for help from time to time.

If you do not mind I will keep playing the Michelonia story and bounce it off the forum daily so as to get hits and ........... I have some other ideas and am sure that we can do something here. That story made me feel guilty to worry about saving for a second air conditioner.

Does anyone remember the movie "The Mouse that roared" It was Peter Seller as the head of a small nation that declared war onthe United Staets and then surrendered and received countless millions in foreign aid. Another twist would be to follow the example of Libyia and surrender our potential means of making WMD and then get financial aid from the World Bank, United Nations and other institutions of nations. WISH I HAD THE MONEY TO ACTUALLY BUY A SMALL ISLAND!!!

It was a great movie. You can use the script to mount your assault on the good old usa Mouse.

Thaivisa.com want to sponsor this! We have several high performance servers, and the domain can be hosted there free of charge. It has a cpanel interface which allows all type of software, portal, forum etc to be installed. It also gives the possibility to give all citizens an email address.

I can assist setting it up and connect the domain, but we need someone to take care of it, because of my time constraints.

Does anyone remember the movie "The Mouse that roared" It was Peter Seller (sic) as the head of a small nation that declared war onthe (sic) United Staets and then surrendered and received countless millions in foreign aid. Another twist would be to follow the example of Libyia (sic) and surrender our potential means of making WMD and then get financial aid from the World Bank, United Nations and other institutions of nations. WISH I HAD THE MONEY TO ACTUALLY BUY A SMALL ISLAND!!!

How good does the ability to write English have to be? :o

I would like to offer my services as Ambassador to Australia and open the Embassy in Adelaide.

In Adelaide Bronco ... in Adelaide ? Pood len na krub. An Embassy is always established in the national capital. You either move to Canberra or leave that post for Samran who is ensconced there at Australian National University, and ask to be the Consul-General or Consul ( or better still, Vice-Consul in charge of vice ) in yer downtown Adelaide.

I can assist setting it up and connect the domain, but we need someone to take care of it, because of my time constraints.

Thanks for the help you have already provided. Once up and runnign the nation will prosper and I will guide them until the election in November. Naturally I will continue to help administer our nation after the election also.

For all of those interested "We will have a new website up and running within a week" There you will find a way to apply for citizenship, all governmental positions and of course take part in the birth of our nation.

I would like to offer my services as Ambassador to Australia and open the Embassy in Adelaide.

In Adelaide Bronco ... in Adelaide ? Pood len na krub. An Embassy is always established in the national capital. You either move to Canberra or leave that post for Samran who is ensconced there at Australian National University, and ask to be the Consul-General or Consul ( or better still, Vice-Consul in charge of vice ) in yer downtown Adelaide.

too many pollies there Doc, I am offering Adelaide as a fresh approach for this new constitution.

too many pollies there Doc, I am offering Adelaide as a fresh approach for this new constitution.

An Embassy with a seaview from the Glenelg esplanade I reckon Your Excellency. I hope the nod to your plea is duly given. How will you run it from Isaan ?

An Embassy with a seaview from the Glenelg esplanade I reckon Your Excellency. I hope the nod to your plea is duly given. How will you run it from Isaan ?

!st Council, Step Son in residence. He will be doing Uni by then. :o

Probably political science at Adelaide Uni.

I think is a good idea to have the Embassy here, Adelaide and Canberra are the same distance from anywhere else via internet.

Mouse,

Can you explain a little more about this Michelonan citizenship?

Boon Mee, See the site (under construction but accesisble) http://members.cscoms.com/~mglatz

We will need a moving flag as your. Can youhelp? It must be easily recognizable but not have the characteristics of any nation. If it moved such as does your magificient flag then we would be very happy. Need clear background if that is not asking too much.

And Alexander Downer is an Adelaidian Bronco, he could tutor both you and the stepson in the wily ways of the diplomatic craft :D

and in the art of speaking like a pooncie Pultney Grammar debating champion, or the art of moving the lips without actually saying anything.

I noticed you never mentioned over (the hill) or slobstone :D:o

Any way Mouse we have the perfect setting here for your Aussie base. :D

My missus and I would like to apply for the Extra Marital Affairs postion, we feel qualified as we love to role play. We gave some thought to accepting the Missionary position but decided we would get bored very quickly.

My missus and I would like to apply for the Extra Marital Affairs postion, we feel qualified as we love to role play. We gave some thought to accepting the Missionary position but decided we would get bored very quickly.

Could be a conflict of interest IT's still a bone of contention and a hands on position, but I'm sure you can swing it your way Reith, if you keep abreast of things. :o

Could be a conflict of interest IT's still a bone of contention and a hands on position, but I'm sure you can swing it your way Reith, if you keep abreast of things. :o

Sunday was very interesting wasn't it? :D

I ended up having to repent :D

I think that we can do much better than any other country,virtual or not, if we have one specialized ministery for each position ???

I think that we can do much better than any other country,virtual or not, if we have one specialized ministery for each position ???

yes the ministery position, one of my favourites :o

yes the ministery position, one of my favourites :o

Is she on top in this position ?

yes the ministery position, one of my favourites :D

Is she on top in this position ?

one way or another the woman allways comes out on top, ex wife for example. :D:o