Model friends suspect Playboy Bunny 'Fearz' argued with boyfriend before fatal car accident

webfact

Model friends suspect Playboy Bunny 'Fearz' argued with boyfriend before fatal car accident
By Coconuts Bangkok

bunny_0.jpg
"Bunny Fearz" or Poonnada Sirichaisasul. Photo: Fearz.Poonnada

BANGKOK: -- Playboy models and friends of "Bunny Fearz" believe she argued with her boyfriend in the car before they crashed into a barrier on the expressway on Wednesday morning.

The unidentified model friends of "Bunny Fearz," or Poonnada Sirichaisasul, who died in the crash at the age of 25, told Daily News they believed she had an argument with her singer boyfriend Pakbhumi Traithong, 24, before and during the ride.

CCTV footage from the restaurant that the couple visited before the accident shows them standing outside the car for a short while, during which the models believe the pair can be seen arguing, before they get in the car, with Fearz behind the wheel.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/02/29/model-friends-suspect-playboy-bunny-fearz-argued-boyfriend-fatal-car-accident

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-02-29

If she was drinking and driving i cannot understand why the sympathy....only because shes sexy?!

When a guy drives drunk and kills a pedestrian there are calls to hang him.

A comment about Hugh Hefner's age would have had closer correlation. What does killing a pedestrian have to do with this incident?

Very unattractive. Nevertheless, I am saddened that she (anyone) should lose their lives prematurely.

I did not put up that video to ridicule or to show she was attractive, I am just showing who she was for the people like me that have never heard of her before the tragic accident.

Sad the loss of a young life that had so potential going for her and it was over for her in seconds. Too much sadness and suffering in this world at times.

If she was drinking and driving i cannot understand why the sympathy....only because shes sexy?!

When a guy drives drunk and kills a pedestrian there are calls to hang him.

Perhaps the sympathy is for the family and friends who have lost little bunny fearz

And paully... Mate... You need glasses

RIP, miss bunny fearz

Very unattractive. Nevertheless, I am saddened that she (anyone) should lose their lives prematurely.

I did not put up that video to ridicule or to show she was attractive, I am just showing who she was for the people like me that have never heard of her before the tragic accident.

Sad the loss of a young life that had so potential going for her and it was over for her in seconds. Too much sadness and suffering in this world at times.

"people like me that have never heard of her", "so potential going for her". Yes like all the other playboy bunnies in the world. It's a shame this woman has died but jeez there are some hypocrites on here. Everyday I hear on TV about stupid Thai's drink driving and getting what they deserve. If this story was about a Thai bloke I doubt that there would have been the same outpouring of emotion that there has been clearly because she was a playboy bunny

Seat belt definitely! If she had worn them she would've survived. The crash wasn't that bad.

And PaullyW she was very attractive. I disagree with you.

Leaving aside our sadness at the loss of life, for me it's difficult to be attracted to a woman with a below average face (even after ample cosmetic surgery) and with massive fake breasts in a country where they are so obviously out of proportion and who talks with the typical "I'm trying excruciatingly hard to be cute like a 15 year-old high-school girl". Plastic personality, plastic body.

Some people are OK with such which is their choice. Not hurting anybody

Seat belt definitely! If she had worn them she would've survived. The crash wasn't that bad.

And PaullyW she was very attractive. I disagree with you.

Leaving aside our sadness at the loss of life, for me it's difficult to be attracted to a woman with a below average face (even after ample cosmetic surgery) and with massive fake breasts in a country where they are so obviously out of proportion and who talks with the typical "I'm trying excruciatingly hard to be cute like a 15 year-old high-school girl". Plastic personality, plastic body.

Some people are OK with such which is their choice. Not hurting anybody

wow Brad Pitt you must get loads of better looking girls than this back home? leave her alone she's DEAD you selfish ****

"people like me that have never heard of her", "so potential going for her". Yes like all the other playboy bunnies in the world. It's a shame this woman has died but jeez there are some hypocrites on here. Everyday I hear on TV about stupid Thai's drink driving and getting what they deserve. If this story was about a Thai bloke I doubt that there would have been the same outpouring of emotion that there has been clearly because she was a playboy bunny

Agree, I put it in a question, did she or 99% of other playboy bunnies contribute anything of real social value to the country?

In any event, RIP, and condolences to the family.

Edited by scorecard

Agree, I put it in a question, did she or 99% of other playboy bunnies contribute anything of real social value to the country?

did you? typical post from you

"in any event" like you are full of compassion huh? leave her and her family alone. A beautiful 25 year old just died "in any event" she was trying to make her way through life as best she knew how ok? a father and mother lost a daughter

shameful all these posts criticizing like they are some sort of angels you don't know anything until you have walked a mile in her shoes

did you? typical post from you

"in any event" like you are full of compassion huh? leave her and her family alone. A beautiful 25 year old just died "in any event" she was trying to make her way through life as best she knew how ok? a father and mother lost a daughter

shameful all these posts criticizing like they are some sort of angels you don't know anything until you have walked a mile in her shoes

Mostly agree however she was drink driving and speeding as well. Thankfully she only took herself out her boyfriend was incredibly lucky, that is without considering all the other possible "what ifs" had innocent people also been in her way. I'm just saying compassion levels are only so high in this case due to some very obvious factors. Drink driving is a selfish needless crime that kills thousands.

• 3 weeks later...

RIP Bunny Fearz :'(

From Bunny Fearz Instagram, new tires and brake pads were fitted on a couple of days before and I think this contributed to her accident. New tires needs to break-in and brake pads needs to be bed-in. And if the weather made the road a bit damp, it can be very slippery for the new tires as speed increases.

It might look like she drank and drove but that can only be determined by toxicology report. I wonder if they ever did as I haven't come across any updates news on the causes of this accident.

Please share if there is any development.

Thanks.