Insurance Broker counting cost of food break in South Pattaya

webfact

Insurance Broker counting cost of food break in South Pattaya

truck-5.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Monday afternoon an Insurance Broker decided to stop for food on her way to an appointment and ended up losing valuable items from her vehicle which was broken-into.

The incident occurred on the Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya. The vehicle, a Toyota Vigo pick-up, was being driven by a 28-year-old female Insurance Broker, who wishes to remain anonymous.

She was on her way to an appointment in Na-Jomtien but was feeling hungry and stopped closed to a noodle stool where she spent 30 minutes consuming her favorite lunchtime snack.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221828/insurance-broker-counting-cost-of-food-break-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-01

Well she was hungry, why should she endure that discomfort for longer than necessary.

Just leave the phone, computer and few million baht on the passenger seat double parked blocking Sukhumvit and go get a bite to eat girl.

Well she was hungry, why should she endure that discomfort for longer than necessary.

Just leave the phone, computer and few million baht on the passenger seat double parked blocking Sukhumvit and go get a bite to eat girl.

Did you even other to open the link (or even look at the picture........)

Does not look double parked

No mention of cash stolen

No mention of phone - stupid comment really - what Thai, especially female, would leave their phone anywhere for 30 minutes............rolleyes.gif

I guess you were being sarcastic so I hope you never suffer a similar issue. I actually feel sorry for her.....................coffee1.gif

Hope she had insurance. wink.png

Probably now found out she should have read the small print....

"Valuables left on unattended vehicle not covered" & " leaving vehicle unlocked invalidates any clam"

From the article -

When she returned to the vehicle, the front passenger window had been smashed and an IPad, ATM card and a selection of business documents had been stolen.

or maybe they just wanted to vandalise it as well.................coffee1.gif

She is an insurance broker for goodness sake. It is her job to sell and provide insurance cover to anyone she can. Professionals practice what they preach. Only authority figures practice different from what they preach.

Of course she would be insured. whistling.gif

Did you even other to open the link (or even look at the picture........)

Does not look double parked

No mention of cash stolen

No mention of phone - stupid comment really - what Thai, especially female, would leave their phone anywhere for 30 minutes............rolleyes.gif

I guess you were being sarcastic so I hope you never suffer a similar issue. I actually feel sorry for her.....................coffee1.gif

No it will not be happening to me, I will not be leaving an IPad, my wallet and documents sitting on the passenger seat while I go eat. I did open the link and look at the pics and that appears to be her handbag sitting there in full view.

As an insurance agent she should know better!

Edited by jacko45k