Bloodied Brit bundled into back of pick-up in handcuffs after moped crash

webfact

Bloodied Brit bundled into back of pick-up in handcuffs after moped crash
Ashitha Nagesh for Metro.co.uk

GLASGOW: -- The brother of an alleged Scottish drug dealer was arrested after getting injured in a motorbike crash in Thailand.

Graphic photos have emerged of Paul Hagan, a 24-year-old from Glasgow, lying on the ground covered in blood after colliding with a noodle stall in Pattaya.

His brother, Thomas, is a boxer and runaway drug bust suspect who fled to Thailand after a £500,000 heroin raid in Glasgow in 2013.

Full story: http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/01/brother-of-british-drug-suspect-arrested-after-crashing-his-motorbike-into-thai-noodle-stall-5727068/

-- METRO 2016-03-02

post-137452-0-34290000-1456883347_thumb.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why was Paul put in handcuffs and instead of being placed into an abmbulance, he goes into the flatbed of a police vehicle?

No arrest warrant outstanding, nobody injured in the accident except Paul, no complaints out against Paul.

Police actions here seem to follow a pattern of arbitrary and unprofessional behavior that borders on violation of human rights.

DELETED

Edited by seedy
Politics

Was he on his brother's stuff when he crushed ? and this is why the Thai police and immigrations

has to more ' crackdowns ' to weed out bozzos losers like this infantile....

Has he been found guilty of anything?

Is he guilty because his brother is accused of crimes in another country?

Is it illegal to ride his brothers bike, if indeed he was?

Crack down on what exactly?

Infantile? Your whole post was infantile.

It would be nice to read that they have also arrested the wanted brother, pending deportation.

He is not wanted, from the article "However, the case against him was reportedly deserted the following year."

hagan_2717903a.jpg

Brutal Thai cops hurl injured brother of alleged Brit drug dealer into truck after bike crashes into noodle stall Horror photos show battered Paul Hagan, 24, handcuffed and covered in blood

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6969094/Brutal-Thai-cops-hurl-injured-brother-of-alleged-Brit-drug-dealer-into-back-of-truck-after-bike-smash.html

Probably a lot more to this story than is published here. On what basis do you make the assertion of "Brutal Thai cops...."?

Was he on his brother's stuff when he crushed ? and this is why the Thai police and immigrations

The guy crashed his motorbike into a noodle cart. I'd say he is guilty of stupidity and negligence at the very least.

Why was Paul put in handcuffs and instead of being placed into an abmbulance, he goes into the flatbed of a police vehicle?

No arrest warrant outstanding, nobody injured in the accident except Paul, no complaints out against Paul.

Police actions here seem to follow a pattern of arbitrary and unprofessional behavior that borders on violation of human rights.

But then the police are under the jurisdiction of the junta, so the current standards are explainable. wai2.gif

Typical sensation story!!! I don't believe that the reporter not asked the same questions to the police and got his answers. But to let people speculating what happend pushed the story much more up!!!

Maybe him was drunken and don't had passport/driving licence!!! And because him made a accident and some damages happend they placed him into the flatbed and drove him to the hospital and locked him.

The same they do in england, us, ...!!! But in a ambulance car!!!

Edited by snowgard

Why was Paul put in handcuffs

Being arrested for driving under the influence... ?

Metro News not some high-quality journalism though.

Looks like he's piddled his pants. So you could add urinating in public to the list of charges.

The guy crashed his motorbike into a noodle cart. I'd say he is guilty of stupidity and negligence at the very least.

So does crashing into a noodle store warrant being handcuffed and thrown into the back of a pickup as photographed? If so i hope the Thai police start doing this at all traffic accidents from now on. The roads will soon be empty!

Everyone jumping to conclusions as per usual.....

He should have been taken directly to the hospital..... Simple.

he got in a fight in a bar , he was fleeing on his bike however being intoxicated he hit a noodle vendor.

he should be taken directly to police station and cleaned up in the bathroom then processed.

It would be nice to read that they have also arrested the wanted brother, pending deportation.

He is not wanted, from the article "However, the case against him was reportedly deserted the following year."

I saw that but dont know what "deserted" means in that context. Nor do I care very much as I simply dont like the look of any of them. Brawling in a bar or driving whilst under the influence should get them deported anyway, regardless of what they may be wanted for elsewhere.

he got in a fight in a bar , he was fleeing on his bike however being intoxicated he hit a noodle vendor.

he should be taken directly to police station and cleaned up in the bathroom then processed.

I failed to read a report stating this...... the guy is in a mess..... doubt he'd be able to do a runner...... surely get him checked out first?

Pretty serious injuries......He has fractured skull, eye socket, broken jaw and fractured shoulder.

Edited by Slotman

yes, the guy was wrong, he was drunk blah blah blah. so? his punishment is this? handcuffed while injured?

policemen have no right to handcuff an injured person and throw him to the bed of a truck even if he is guilty.

legally, they need to call an ambulance and he needs to be hospitalized.

what is he was dead on the back of the truck? Motorbike accidents are sly. you never know if it is serious or not as most die from internal trauma and hemorrhage. and this guy got a hit from his head!

i see riders woke up and walked home after an accident and die at home! due to high levels of adrenaline rush after an accident, you font feel the urgency or danger.

hope they punish the policemen doing this kind of treatment and yes, drunk farang endangering others' lives needs to be punished hard. no deportation but a good jail sentence in Thailand which is a lot worse!

Edited by Galactus

The Sun reports ( yes I know the Sun )

Paul's other brother James Hagan today revealed Paul had suffered numerous injuries including a fractured skull.

On his public Facebook page he wrote: "Spoke to Paul just there. He has fractured skull, eye socket, broken jaw and fractured shoulder.

I think with those injuries he should go to hospital not the police station bathroom !!!

The reality police shows of the UK seem to be the guidelines for some comment since expectations are that Government ambulance services are available at tax payers expense.

Here, that is not the case and hospitals or private ambulance services need payment.

However, police do call the free Sawang Boriboon foundation for medical assistance in almost all cases that I have seen. This could have been at the police station.

As someone has mentioned, this kind of treatment and bundling in a pick up is likely due to resistance or wild behaviour of the guy.

Like all such police detention cases, it seems harsh when one moment in time is recorded in a photo but who knows what went on prior to those moments.

celtic supporter, best check if any offences against children have been committed. Sling the sweaty sock in a cell and throw away the key.

Hooray , another fucktard bigot poster on TV . How did you get out your cage ?

I failed to read a report stating this...... the guy is in a mess..... doubt he'd be able to do a runner...... surely get him checked out first?

Pretty serious injuries......He has fractured skull, eye socket, broken jaw and fractured shoulder.

yes, I didn't realize his injuries were so serious, sorry for that ... he should be checked out properly at the hospital. My apologies slotman. he's gotta watch those noodle carts, they can be dangerous sometimes.

read the article, the case was abandoned (i assume means dropped) against his brother. so, neither is clearly wanted at this moment.