Arrest made following 'execution' at East Pattaya Restaurant

webfact

Arrest made following 'execution' at East Pattaya Restaurant

shoot-4.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Late on Tuesday Night a 25-year-old man was shot in the head by the Husband of his former girlfriend at an East Pattaya Restaurant, following angry words exchanged between her current and former partner.

The shooting occurred at the Natpop Mukatha Restaurant in Soi Sutawat and resulted in the death of Khun Anon, who was shot in his head. Attempts were made to resuscitate him at the scene but he was declared dead moments later.

Khun Wiraya aged 31, the restaurant owner, told Police that the victim came in a group of 5 men and on the next table was the shooter, his wife, and 4 other friends. The former boyfriend exchanged angry words towards his former girlfriend and her Husband which prompted Khun Maetee aged 28, the brother of a Nongprue Police Officer, to shoot him in the head.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221891/arrest-made-following-execution-east-pattaya-restaurant/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-03

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is why all foreigners should read the writing on the wall that in this country when it comes

to dealing with the loco locals, one is advised to tread lightly, very lightly, one never knows the

popper looking guy next to you carrying a gun, as it was already established that those hot headed

idiots act first, and never think or care of the consequences....

"According to his wife, Khun Saradar aged 24, it was a chance encounter that led to the shooting and she revealed that he had been in a relationship with the victim before he was sent to prison for 4 years on drug convictions. She had been married to the shooter for 1 year but had not told the victim of her new relationship."

Typo? Or was the shooter in a relationship with the victim, before he (victim, I presume) was sent to prison?

So the woman in question is the one in the photo holding up the marriage certificate.

All this over that?

There seems to be more and more unstable people walking and

driving around with guns,you have to be careful what you say and

how you drive,it does not take much to set them off,it seems.

regards Worgeordie

And this is why all foreigners should read the writing on the wall that in this country when it comes

to dealing with the loco locals, one is advised to tread lightly, very lightly, one never knows the

popper looking guy next to you carrying a gun, as it was already established that those hot headed

idiots act first, and never think or care of the consequences....

Good advice, apply this when driving also as a bit of rage might get you shot,

maybe thats why Thais black out their cars windows, which also makes the cars dangerous as you can,t see much at all in the rear view mirrors.

Shooting sounds very similar to one a friend saw in a karaoke bar, 2 tables of Thais slinging it at each other , became louder over a bit of time, then one idiot pulled a gun and shot one of the Thai mens dead from his table.

Maybe the brother supplied him the gun, maybe he will get off with a plea of self defence as he thought the other guy was going to pull a gun and shoot him.

This country needs to introduce gun laws and make guns illegal , Thais should not be allowed to carry guns.

I can hardly keep up with all the murders, rapes, deaths suicides in Thailand these days,, wai2.gif

That's because everyone single suicide, heart attack and bike crash is reported then amplified x 100 by TV super sleuths

A heart attack can easy run 5 pages...

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Edited by mcfish

I've been reading almost daily for several years tv.com news, and I'm seeing more and more stories about murders and robberies in Pattaya. I am sooo glad I moved from Pattaya to Hua Hin.

Yeah, yeah ... I know. Hua Hin is so boring. Actually HH is very nice ... albeit more laid back ... and better a bit bored than dead.

BTW, I've lived in much more dangerous places than Pattaya ... e.g., Brazil, Colombia, Kenya. But as I get older I get more attached to living.

Edited by HerbalEd

When people lose everything, they lose it! Having lived here for 9 years I'm now recommending if you get involved with anyone, ask them if they are currently married, was married, is currently dating anyone and if any of the past relationships have criminal records, ever incarcerated, anger issues, stalking history and made recent threats. If they hesitate, ask their friends similar questions. I owned a Private Investigation Agency and was in business in America for 25 years. Domestic violence always accelerates with economic retreats. The questions may seem silly to some, but it is a starting point that may save you a lot of pain or worse in the future. If anyone contacts you and makes threats, tell them the friendship with the person is over and move on. If you are an expat or tourist, don't forget where you are! You’re not in your home country. These situations are very rare here, but it pays to play it smart. As cash flow retreats for many, Thai people seek financial security for themselves and family; with foreigners so anger issues accelerate and can boil over with their Thai lovers. If the person starts using illegal drugs or is intoxicated on a regular basis, it is a red flag and time to cut bait and move on. Just because they are on the street or in a bar, doesn't mean they are not being watched and both of you can be followed. Be aware of who is behind you always!

When people lose everything, they lose it! Having lived here for 9 years I'm now recommending if you get involved with anyone, ask them if they are currently married, was married, is currently dating anyone and if any of the past relationships have criminal records, ever incarcerated, anger issues, stalking history and made recent threats. If they hesitate, ask their friends similar questions. I owned a Private Investigation Agency and was in business in America for 25 years. Domestic violence always accelerates with economic retreats. The questions may seem silly to some, but it is a starting point that may save you a lot of pain or worse in the future. If anyone contacts you and makes threats, tell them the friendship with the person is over and move on. If you are an expat or tourist, don't forget where you are! Youre not in your home country. These situations are very rare here, but it pays to play it smart. As cash flow retreats for many, Thai people seek financial security for themselves and family; with foreigners so anger issues accelerate and can boil over with their Thai lovers. If the person starts using illegal drugs or is intoxicated on a regular basis, it is a red flag and time to cut bait and move on. Just because they are on the street or in a bar, doesn't mean they are not being watched and both of you can be followed. Be aware of who is behind you always!

What a way to live life. It would be sad if Thailand slips into the malaise that is the USA. It was at one time there that most of the nuts were preached nonsense behind closed church doors. Now with mass media they are forming movements all over the place. So which country implodes first?

All around the perp but not a one of them pointing, very suspicious...

I'm confused.... How are we supposed to know which one of them did it?

I'm fairly confused with the story also. I would guess the shooter was the one shooting.

RIP, 25 year old Anon... it doesn't sound like you were a peace-loving type, any more than the guy who shot you, but that doesn't mean you deserved to die such a brutal, stupid and senseless death.

Reading this short article, there's one detail that makes me very uneasy, and I bet I'm not the only one :

Quote : (...) which prompted Khun Maetee aged 28, the brother of a Nongprue Police Officer, to shoot him in the head.

Edited by Yann55

There seems to be more and more unstable people walking and

driving around with guns,you have to be careful what you say and

how you drive,it does not take much to set them off,it seems.

regards Worgeordie

Most certainly.......my girlfriend warns me all the time when I'm driving

I can hardly keep up with all the murders, rapes, deaths suicides in Thailand these days,, wai2.gif

Your right it is just overwhelming. I think Amazing Thailand is looking more and more like a central American dunny.

It is every day now, with both Thais and falang involved. That plus drowning Chinese, when will it end ? That is rhetorical of course, we all know the answer, huge, far reaching changes have to be made to Thai culture and current Thai thinking processes. Personally I don't think administrations and public services has got it in them, for they are part of the culture (a culture that has been in the making for many decades), and a most of the blame lies with them. Plus they are gutless.

She keeps great company, doesn't she?

So, we assume the hubby who did the shooting was the registered legal owner of the firearm that he presumably was carrying at the time and that he had permission to carry; or that his brother the policeman never knew he had it. Naturally!!!!

Amazing Thailand, indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! Never ceases to amaze.

BTW, yet another case of "injured face" bringing on fatal violence . And, I am not referring to the the man with the fatally injured head................ A lot of short fuse personalities combined with gun carrying in the LOS.

Easily injured pride and gun carrying are just NOT a good combination are they?

I'll bet that just simply moving tables or restaurants probably looks like a good option in hindsight.

Or perhaps very likely not. Face saving at any price seems to be such a common guiding principal with so many emotionally immature and fragile local psyches.

Edited by The Deerhunter