Lady Boy Pics Needed

donna

hey guys, can any one please help me? i am putting together some publicity for my work, and need some lady boy/cabaret pics. these can be from anywhere, but i want thais and i want good pics.

im not able to pay any commissions, but i will be ever grateful for anything you can offer me.

i realise there are probably many photos i can 'steal' from websites all around the place, but i dont feel comfortable doing that as i would rather have the photographers permission first (another reason is that i dont want to use the same photos that others may be using).

if you have any pics you can throw my way, i will love you for longer than you will ever want.

hey guys, can any one please help me? i am putting together some publicity for my work, and need some lady boy/cabaret pics. these can be from anywhere, but i want thais and i want good pics.

im not able to pay any commissions, but i will be ever grateful for anything you can offer me.

i realise there are probably many photos i can 'steal' from websites all around the place, but i dont feel comfortable doing that as i would rather have the photographers permission first (another reason is that i dont want to use the same photos that others may be using).

if you have any pics you can throw my way, i will love you for longer than you will ever want.

upload some thaksin and his friends photos....all guaranteed lady boys... :o

Thanks for your help everyone.

Some of you have asked what I want the pics for. My place of work is planning a cabaret show/dinner every Saturday night and I am putting some flyers together.

I dont actually have any pics myself so I thought I would ask some of you kind folk if you can help me.

For those of you who have helped me, I thank you very much. Now I just have to work on putting it together!

Some of you have asked what I want the pics for. My place of work is planning a cabaret show/dinner every Saturday night and I am putting some flyers together.

I dont actually have any pics myself so I thought I would ask some of you kind folk if you can help me.

Personally don't have any pictures, but since your place is planning shows every Saturday night, you must already have hired a few LBs :o ? Why don't you take pictures of them?