Is there something to see in my profile

Searching through posting history and using historic information or "quotes" is considered stalking and action will be taken if this is reported.

There is also information on the profile, like how long someone has been a member, when they were last online, there be information about where they are located if looking for someone in a particular area, they may have posted more about their interests or even a personal facebook page. Its just an information source, many dont complete it, some do.

Searching through posting history and using historic information or "quotes" is considered stalking and action will be taken if this is reported.

Which actually begs the question why the post history is available to other members, or what the purpose is of it?

Edited by TheCruncher

How can I stop the stalker? It gets creepy when it goes on for years.

Just clicking on a profile is not stalking, only if they start going through your history and use many quotes against you. I was just on your profile too, if there is something on there that you don't want people to know don't put it there.

Which actually begs the question why the post history is available to other members, or what the purpose is of it?

Perhaps for you to refer to something you found of interest and want to look up again.

example" I remember theCruncher saying something about where to get xyz, or a Hotel he stayed at, restaurant he used, car accident he had etc etc. Could be purely for reference and information source. NOT to criticise or use against someone trying to catch them out about what they may have said, then taken out of context and used against them, (as a negative example)

We often delude ourselves in our bubble

I've often thought I was right - and boy was I wrong

That's why perception equals reality

When two people with opposite views insist they are both right

That's when I go left

no, it does not, absolutely not. i agree with most of your post but perception NEVER equals reality.

for starters, there is no such thing as reality.

there is only a personal perception of such.

no one knows 'the truth', even if you stood by and observed the event.

go left after this - i'll join you...

It could also be for positive reasons - "Hey, I like the way this SoiBiker chap thinks. Lets see what else he has to say."

I went in there trying to work out what makes soibiker tick and I emerged from the other end all bitter and twisted :D

Hey Crunchie,

One day on the forum I just happened to mention in a thread that I had uploaded naked pictures of myself on my TVF profile and you should of seen all those supposed "hetrosexual" members flock into my profile page......just lookin to get some 'neverdie' action. 5555

All the male mods were there, all of them, actually, it think Charlie and Crossy kept paying daily visits for a month or more.....poor bastids, I really had hem on the go. :D

You never really know who's checking you out. Tin foil hat time, me thinks.

Hey Crunchie,

One day on the forum I just happened to mention in a thread that I had uploaded naked pictures of myself on my TVF profile and you should of seen all those supposed "hetrosexual" members flock into my profile page......just lookin to get some 'neverdie' action. 5555

All the male mods were there, all of them, actually, it think Charlie and Crossy kept paying daily visits for a month or more.....poor bastids, I really had hem on the go. biggrin.png

Hey now, lets keep perspective, we just wanted evidence you were in fact "human"....biggrin.png

Hey Crunchie,

All the male mods were there, all of them, actually, it think Charlie and Crossy kept paying daily visits for a month or more.....poor bastids, I really had hem on the go. biggrin.png

Hey now, lets keep perspective, we just wanted evidence you were in fact "human"....biggrin.png

I see you are still in the denial stage. 5555 Edited by neverdie

Who checks their profile to see if people have looked at it, anyway?

If you're not interested in your own profile, then why are you interested in mine?

Profile.PNG

I was looking to see if you are the cruncher from Phon Cheroen. We call him the cruncher because he can't drive. Crunches his way through all the gears then back again.