Question about some clubs

livinthailandos

I was wanting to know if any of you have had any good, bad, average experience with the FL in the following places

Climax / Mixx / Thermae / Hillary Pool Table

Any tips, and what to avoid or watch out for, i've heard need to be careful about them pouring your drink.

Are there any other recommendations on where to go as well

Look forward to your reponses.

6 replies and no one answered your question. This place belongs to the dogs.

Therma is a place for the Japs. Most girls there are not interested in whites. The other clubs you mentioned are fair game. Keep your wits about you, and never leave your drink unattended. You will be fine. Back at your hotel, don't leave valuables around the room while you are in the shower. Just use caution and common sense, but don't stress about it. Happy hunting.

Edited by scoutman360

Thermae: As scout says the girls are mostly into oriental guys. But what they really are into is money so if you have enough they'll go. It helps to speak Thai there as the girls tend to have zero English. Of course, if you are a hamsum Japanese dude all sins are forgiven.

Mixx: FL heaven: Thai, Russian, Colombian, African, Vietnamese, ...

Climax: Poor man's Mixx. And watch out for the ladyboys as they let (or at least used to let) even preops in, so your proud catch of the night might spring a, er, large surprise.

Honorable mention: Levels, Bossy, Shock 39, Spicy.

I don't think you have to watch your drink at any of these places. Think about it: what would someone gain by knocking you out in a club with a hundred people in it? If you are new though don't run a tab, pay as you go and do count your change (I have run into a couple of bad apple cashiers). That's it. Relax and have fun which is the whole point of going to a club.

Do write a trip report.

Edited by The Dancer

Thermae: As scout says the girls are mostly into oriental guys. But what they really are into is money so if you have enough they'll go. It helps to speak Thai there as the girls tend to have zero English. Of course, if you are a hamsum Japanese dude all sins are forgiven.

Mixx: FL heaven: Thai, Russian, Colombian, African, Vietnamese, ...

Climax: Poor man's Mixx. And watch out for the ladyboys as they let (or at least used to let) even preops in, so your proud catch of the night might spring a, er, large surprise.

Honorable mention: Levels, Bossy, Shock 39, Spicy.

I don't think you have to watch your drink at any of these places. Think about it: what would someone gain by knocking you out in a club with a hundred people in it? If you are new though don't run a tab, pay as you go and do count your change (I have run into a couple of bad apple cashiers). That's it. Relax and have fun which is the whole point of going to a club.

Do write a trip report.

Is that the same Mixx near Chid Lom? Are FLs expensive?