Peeping tom caught loitering in mens toilets in Chonburi department store

webfact

Peeping tom caught loitering in mens toilets in Chonburi department store
Kwaang Siripoom

pt.jpg

CHONBURI:-- A peeping tom who was found loitering around the gents toilets of a department store has been fined 500 baht.

Just after 1:30pm on Sunday, Pol. Lt. Pinyarak Sinworawiwat from Chonburi police station received a report of a man peeping inside the toilet of a department store located on Phothong road in Muang, Chonburi province.

When police arrived at the scene they found the man identified only as Mr Pon, 36, hanging around the toilets. Mr Pon was found to be carrying a bag, inside which was a magazine that contained pictures of naked men.

Mr Pon allegedly admitted to the police that he was about to use peep holes in the side of the toilet cubicle to look at other guys.

A witness told the police that he saw Mr. Pon walking into the department store after he got a haircut in a barber opposite the store. A cleaner also told police that she believes Mr Pon to responsible for the numerous peep holes that can be found on all the toilet cubicles.

Pol. Lt. Pinyarak said that Mr. Pon had broken the laws in article 397 regarding human rights and is to be fined 500 in cash.

Source: Khaosod.co.th

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-14

But really, what would you do if your sitting there and look up and see this grinng idiot looking at you or taking pics?......I would be inclined to resort to my school days protocol and give him an Awahnee Shampoo, a messy venture to say the least. but this guy might like it..........creepy.

Ohh his is bigger than mine.

um colinneil , I know you are a cranky old man but please try to see the funny side

of what I am asking you _____________ how do you know that his is bigger than yours ?

don't be shy , hahaha ( mate I am just trying to bring a little humour into things here, )

nothing personal biggrin.png

Not a big problem. maybe he should go try meet some guys.

Each to there own. not my cup of tea, very George Michael.

Also could have turned a bit violent, some people will get angry about this sort of thing. wai2.gif

Personalty, if it was me, The guy would have felt very un-endowed, giggle.gifgiggle.gif

what's new TIT, At least it was a complete man, not a Lady boy peeping at you, that would have been just wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shock1.gifshock1.gifshock1.gifshock1.gif

Edit

I like ladies, end of wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

.......'article 397'.......getting caught.....???

...this is a sick pervert......and he was let go for a pittance......

...he was also suspected of making holes in the partitions.....

...the big smile on his face....

...an apology.....and God knows what he has already done to date...and what he will be capable of doing in the future.....

...sick

It is called Cottaging in the UK and is a very common way for gay men to meet others for a brief encounter. Been that way for many, many years.

You've been 'that way for many years' ?

If so will maybe have to change your name to Dunbumming.

;)

Edited by roo860

Often when I go in a department store toilet in Thailand there are guys just hanging around in there. Spooky. Does the same thing happen with girls in the ladies, I wonder?

Yes it does, so my mate said after they threw him out of the ladies lavvy.

It is called Cottaging in the UK and is a very common way for gay men to meet others for a brief encounter. Been that way for many, many years.

You Brits are a funny bunch.... Even coming up with a quaint name, which seems innocent enough, to those not in the know... But ... Well... Really?

What a sick individual, people like this make my skin crawl. What would have been the fine if he was a heterosexual hanging around and perving on women?

There'd be no fine, only offers of daily blogs...

This is 'piss' poor reporting,who really cares? The guy doesn't,he's laughing his head off.This sort of thing has been going on all over the world for years.I always thought there was a departmental store carrier bag involved somewhere in the game.The guy is a pervert,but at least he seems happy. This bit of news is about as interesting as the young fool who slept in the same bed as a man he met on line,and was woken by a sexual assault being carried out on him.Seriously? is this the sort of puerile rubbish we are expected to read on TV? There are many more horrible crimes going on here that deserve more attention than this load of shit.

I'm still interested to know if the Bridge Club 'Gamblers' got their bail money back.Now! that was a real crime.

"Pol. Lt. Pinyarak said that Mr. Pon had broken the laws in article 397 regarding human rights and is to be fined 500 in cash."

cash no less...

And in other news a new death camp has been located in Southern Thailand..."