British tourist reports sexual assault against Thai man he met online

webfact

He probably thought Thailand is a normal country and he can report an offence like this without having his picture taken and posted in all Thai media news sites.

Edited by balo

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accepting an invite to sleep in the same bed as a man. Going out and getting drunk with the man. Returning home with him to sleep in the same bed.

What did William expect. An innocent pillow fight!

When I was young I have slept with male friends in the same bed on several occasions, many a time stupid drunk as well, never was a sex act performed on me.

May be your experiences are different.

Comparing your experience to his: when and where? Different era, different place/country? Perhaps very different circumstances.

I have to say, you're taking a risk doing this in LoS. Don't be so naive.

Accepting an invite to sleep in the same bed as a man. Going out and getting drunk with the man. Returning home with him to sleep in the same bed.

When I was young I have slept with male friends in the same bed on several occasions, many a time stupid drunk as well, never was a sex act performed on me.

What the hell does he expect befriending a man on the Internet. This guy was not his "friend." He was a stranger whose bed he crawled into.

How can anyone be that naive? There has to be more to this story

"Police were reluctant to believe either party and both Mr James and his alleged assailant were ordered to undergo DNA testing at Bang Phli hospital to attempt to prove the veracity of their claims."

That might be able to clear up whether there a "sexual act" took place, but how will it prove that one or the other is lying about the willingness of the victim to take part in it?

Or is the Thai man claiming nothing at all happened?

...although we do not have the details one would guess they are trying to discourage the plaintiff...

...they don't believe either party....

...the problem is...there was a foreign victim...and a Thai perpetrator....

...in other cases as well...they are aware of the departure date of the victims....thus...

...so easy way to end it all....suggest to the victim that they will have to prolong their stay...at their own expense of course...

Did you meet your male friends online ? How long did you know them for before you shared a bed ? Answers no. 1 = no and answer 2 = for a couple of years and you were certain they weren't gay or bi-sexual. He was careless or naïve or stupid or a combination.

God save us all with these millenniums : so clever at technology but so unworldly and naive it defies belief.

Untold thousands of you older guys have done your nut and lost all your savings and the shirt off your back to Thai females, is this millenial (that's the spelling) much different? Actually he seems to have got off quite lightly.

JSpill

I was thinking the same he could have very well not woken up. Woken up beat to crap in a strange place. Thre are so many things that could have happened to him.

SOMETHING THAT THIS TWIT OBVIOUSLY FORGOT.

IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY ISN'T.

Who in their right mind is going to rent a room for free to a total stranger.

Seems a little off to me.

Williamss free room obviously came at a very high price to him so I take it he wont be boasting in his local pub to his friends when he gets back home about how he managed to receive such a cheap holiday in Thailand and why its called the land of smiles, whos smiling now. Just put it down to experience William and move on but next time chose your own room and pay for it.

Really...Is this story "Newsworthy" even for this forum!

The vast majority of posts we read here are of interest I'm sure to most of us who have been around here for a long time and contain often helpful advice or just good reading.

However, the content of this topic is just of no value to anyone.

Sure, it probably did happen, but, that's just an aspect of someone's misfortune which will almost certainly not happen

again and anyone on this forum of a mature age, which I reckon is just about all, won't gain any knowledge to see their way through each and every day.

Wasted space and time taken to read!

This is a very news worthy, it give us the chance to make smutty remarks, double entendres and wise cracks (oops) !!!! All at the expense of a daft lad!!!!

:)

Edited by roo860

Yeah but did you do it with strange men you'd only ever met once?

Think relying on internet (dating)websites is dangerous, as trolled by those who looking for gullible targets, both male, female & other, for numerous reasons.

The sites themselves may be OK, just some those who use are the abusers.

"I woke up at 5am to find Thanapasit performing a sex act on me. I was so shocked. I pushed him away and then ran out of the house and found a security guard who helped me contact the police."

What kind of sex act? If penetration took place he should get tested for STD's. Even if it was only oral he could have gonorrhea. A full rectal examination should be carried out just in case and maybe his stomach should be pumped, who knows what he swallowed? Edited by Wilsonandson

God save us all with these millenniums : so clever at technology but so unworldly and naive it defies belief.

In my experience they have no idea with technology either. Click here, click there - all done.

Given a Unix command line they would be stumped when the mouse doesn't move the cursor around.

And as for an MS DOS or a DR DOS batch file...................................................??? Can i insert my hard disk into your floppy drive???

Well, spare my days, talk about naive!! Free rooms for wealthy economy tourists in a low economy nation? What was in it for the other guy? Well he found out I guess. What on earth was he thinking? I wonder if his host might have guaranteed him he would get him laid?

na·ive
nīˈēv/
adjective
  1. (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.
    "the rather naive young man had been totally misled"
Edited by The Deerhunter

"No such thing as a free lunch"

If this guy could use the internet, one assumes he could also visit forums such as TV and ask "is there any risk if I do this?"

He didn't and gets moron of the week award

Skip any police action... jeez

In my experience they have no idea with technology either. Click here, click there - all done.

Given a Unix command line they would be stumped when the mouse doesn't move the cursor around.

Geek alert, Geek alert,,,,,,,!!!! (appropriate siren noise should be heard about now)

That's right, I used to double up all the time when I was young and carefree.

Nothing happened to me.

Stop blaming the victim.

U mean to tell me that U would accept a shared bed from another male U never have seen before and in another country, U befriended on the Internet , beggars belief.

Seems like the lady in the picture (translator for the police report?) is trying hard to gain some understanding of the size of the problem.whistling.gif

clap2.gif

Either that or she is simulating how he was "handled" from behind.

"yes, just like that, both hands, both cheeks!"

cheesy.gif

Untold thousands of you older guys have done your nut and lost all your savings and the shirt off your back to Thai females, is this millenial (that's the spelling) much different? Actually he seems to have got off quite lightly.

Too true fella. Seems wisdom does not come to all with age.

oh yeah? How can you be sure no sex act was performed on you. Lol. Two sides to every story. Can you provide written testimony from the guys you shared the bed with that there was no hanky panky. Remember you were drunk. Lol

Come on cut the poor Thai man some slack. He's chatting farang men online (clue1: he's probably gay). He lets him stay in his place with no incident (clue2: probably interested but too shy to make a move). A second opportunity arises. This he's saying to himself it now or never. I'll take him out get drunk and see where it goes from there (clue3: he's got a more robust strategy). Early hours of the morning. Young farang boy with a cute (to him) white ass naked in his bed (assuming like most farangs sleeps naked). I bet he sat on his bed for a long time thinking should I? Maybe he's shy like me and doesn't have the courage to make the first move. What the hell this is my house and just look at that white ass. I'll give it a try. Let's start with a blow job and see where it leads. His worst nightmare. Not only he rejected him he reported it to police. I bet the outcome didn't occur to him during the planning stages. The boy learned a valuable lesson. When u accept invitation from a stranger man online he probably is interested in your ass. Lol