'Too busy': Hit-and-text teen driver accused of breaching community service order

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope, there is a thing called karma- but unfortunately, I don't believe it!

Let her get into an accident, caused by someone else...but let her live...with some injury, that makes her live an everyday hell!

...and that of her parents, too!

Sick little <deleted>!

If I were her parent I would have made sure that she complies with every letter of her extremely lenient sentence, which in itself was a slap in the face of the victims' families to begin with. But then again, I didn't allow her to drive a car at the age of 16 and without a license in the first place...

And now that spoiled brat is not even able to fulfill the meager conditions of her sentence! It's 48 hours community service per year, not per month, for god's sake!

I bet she hasn't been "too busy" with her studies to party - and I even dare to assume that she's been driving cars despite the court having banned her from steering any motor vehicles until she's reached age 25. She's 22 now.

This ignorant woman - unfortunately a product of her "social class" - really deserves that the sword is falling down hard on her now. I truly hope there is going be a public outcry that eventually will prompt the court to revoke her parole and finally send her to the slammer, as she is quite obviously unwilling to learn her lesson. So much for being "too busy with studying".

Edited by Misterwhisper

IMHO, how far would people go to save their children from jail? I most would certainly go all legal means possible to minimize the length. Re this case it seems a total disrespect and disregard and a massively lax sentencing.

I guess this comment will be scorned upon..

It amazes me that most comments on this topic are so flippant.

This girl was underage and had no driver's license when she caused 9 people to die. Her mother

knew she had no license and was underage yet lent her the car. Both of them should be locked up

in jail for many years with no parole.

There is little sense of moral justice in Thailand though it is talked about all the time by the Thai government. They just really don't get it. What do you expect of this spoiled little girl if the Thai authorities treat her with such impunity. You end up with Pattaya!

If I were her parent I would have made sure that she complies with every letter of her extremely lenient sentence, which in itself was a slap in the face of the victims' families to begin with. But then again, I didn't allow her to drive a car at the age of 16 and without a license in the first place...

And now that spoiled brat is not even able to fulfill the meager conditions of her sentence! It's 48 hours community service per year, not per month, for god's sake!

I bet she hasn't been "too busy" with her studies to party - and I even dare to assume that she's been driving cars despite the court having banned her from steering any motor vehicles until she's reached age 25. She's 22 now.

This ignorant woman - unfortunately a product of her "social class" - really deserves that the sword is falling down hard on her now. I truly hope there is going be a public outcry that eventually will prompt the court to revoke her parole and finally send her to the slammer, as she is quite obviously unwilling to learn her lesson. So much for being "too busy with studying".

If you were her parent she probably would have been raised with a sense of responsibility and respect, so this situation never would have come about. The apples don't fall far from the tree, which is why locking parents up would also be in order. But we know that won't happen....

in any other country she would have been jailed and her parents also charged for buying her the car but here if you have the right connections and are hi-so with an important name nothing you do is held against you. Maybe when Thailand starts to judge all people equally for what they do and not on who they are so they dont lose face it will start to become more civilized. This piece of excrement needs to be thrown in lock up and taught to take responsibility fro what she has done, something sadly missing in this country, it maybe a great place to live but sorting out these cretins would help it a lot. Its hard when parents see no wrong in allowing their kids to break the law knowingly, then after they kill people get off because of their names, pathetic.

"...parents also charged for buying her the car..."

Not quite correct, the real story was that she borrowed a friends car without permission, which she had done previously.

Edited by scorecard

IMHO, how far would people go to save their children from jail? I most would certainly go all legal means possible to minimize the length. Re this case it seems a total disrespect and disregard and a massively lax sentencing.

I guess this comment will be scorned upon..

Of course, you seen to want to forget the other side of the story. Are you not rather outraged by her and her families attitudes.

Put it another way, if it was your wife, children, mother... who were killed in similar accident, would you just brush it all aside and comment: "IMHO, how far would people go to save their children from jail? I most would certainly go all legal means possible to minimize the length".

Do the average Thai people not realize how they get deceived? I guess there is a better word then punked / deceived.

If the super-duper boss Prayut want freedom and stability, he should enforce the law to start to treat everyone on the same way.

However, only one evidence more that nothing changed in the Land Of Smile.

Do the average Thai people not realize how they get deceived? I guess there is a better word then punked / deceived.

If the super-duper boss Prayut want freedom and stability, he should enforce the law to start to treat everyone on the same way.

However, only one evidence more that nothing changed in the Land Of Smile.

Actually the missus pointed out to me how outraged the Thai population is at the recent businessman getting away with what he did on the road, hey have had enough of it as well

caption for photo:

"Hi Dad. I just killed nine people and totaled the car."

"That is OK honey. I didn't like the color and the ash trays were full so I was going to get rid of it."

NCC1701A you liar big! I no suhpeak (sic) dad. I sent messate (sic) friend:

" where are u ? eat rice yet ?"

Utter scum, there is just simply no way to describe how scummy this individual is and the fact she obviously feels no remorse or has learnt anything from taking the lives of nine people. Jesus christ.....how do Thais let stuff like this happen?

It does seem as though the majority of Thais are happy enough with the status quo.....

Why is any-one acting so surprised? Justice will never be served.

Thai style justice has indeed been served already.

Only the major outcry of the Thai internet population could possibly force the police to actually do their job and the judiciary to change this outcome....

in any other country she would have been jailed and her parents also charged for buying her the car but here if you have the right connections and are hi-so with an important name nothing you do is held against you. Maybe when Thailand starts to judge all people equally for what they do and not on who they are so they dont lose face it will start to become more civilized. This piece of excrement needs to be thrown in lock up and taught to take responsibility fro what she has done, something sadly missing in this country, it maybe a great place to live but sorting out these cretins would help it a lot. Its hard when parents see no wrong in allowing their kids to break the law knowingly, then after they kill people get off because of their names, pathetic.

Brilliantly put. I am reliably informed that it is all because "We" were never colonised that "we" refuse to develop a similar justice system which does well for "other" Jurisdictions.