Er6n to cb650?

I have a cbr650F and always wondered how different an er6n is

i rode the er6n and the cbr650f and the er6n feels like it is much heavier and not nearly as responsive. The power curve on the er6n is torquey where as the Honda has better top end. I prefer the Honda much more.

the difference in 4 letters...VTEC! I just love the way the CBR sounds and feels while going through the gears. An inline 4 is the way a sport bike should be.

the difference in 4 letters...VTEC! I just love the way the CBR sounds and feels while going through the gears. An inline 4 is the way a sport bike should be.

The CBR650F doesn't have VTEC. But yea, it's a great bike.

The CBR650F doesn't have VTEC. But yea, it's a great bike.

Foot in mouth..those damn Japanese sure fooled me...

Ran around to Honda at the weekend but no test bikes at all but got to sit on a customers bike who was collecting his at the time. Joker of a salesman new little about the bikes and told me i looked great on it before i got my leg over. I think these bike are selling themselves at the moment so dont think they care at all.

60 day wait for the cb650f thanks looong! guess i better start raiding the used market.

I also swung by ducati and had a blast on the scrambler what a machine! so narrow and soaks up the crappy roads like a magic carpet. Would love to give my commute a go on one of these, although i worry about my sperm count with the heat from that engine. Sadly my gf laughed at me as soon as i sat on it said i look like i borrowed my kids toy bike blink.png also a tad pricey for me whistling.gif . Great sales guy at Ducati on rama 3.

Ran around to Honda at the weekend but no test bikes at all but got to sit on a customers bike who was collecting his at the time. Joker of a salesman new little about the bikes and told me i looked great on it before i got my leg over. I think these bike are selling themselves at the moment so dont think they care at all.

60 day wait for the cb650f thanks looong! guess i better start raiding the used market.

I also swung by ducati and had a blast on the scrambler what a machine! so narrow and soaks up the crappy roads like a magic carpet. Would love to give my commute a go on one of these, although i worry about my sperm count with the heat from that engine. Sadly my gf laughed at me as soon as i sat on it said i look like i borrowed my kids toy bike blink.png also a tad pricey for me whistling.gif . Great sales guy at Ducati on rama 3.

Agree with your GF. It reminds me of an Actionman toy. Parachutes not included!

Molester: shouldn't it have gold wheels? Oh and the suspension on the Scrambler is certainly no magic carpet. It's a super budget (reportedly $38 for the rear) one that transmits a shock up your spine if you happen to drive over an ant. I know because I have one and hate it. New shock is high up on my list.

Enjoy your ride though. I'm sure it'll be good fun. Love the tricolor.

Molester: shouldn't it have gold wheels? Oh and the suspension on the Scrambler is certainly no magic carpet. It's a super budget (reportedly $38 for the rear) one that transmits a shock up your spine if you happen to drive over an ant. I know because I have one and hate it. New shock is high up on my list.

Enjoy your ride though. I'm sure it'll be good fun. Love the tricolor.

lol I only took the scrambler around rama 3 and i thought it was ok didnt think much for the saddle though, I am not a bike guru so my opinion is not really worth much to be fair.

Yea pretty sure the wheels should be gold too but i bought it from a trader so no ideas really. i quite like the black though. My only complaint is the exhaust may as well be riding a mobility scooter may have to gut the silencers out the box as i love the OE look.

I rode to chantaburi from pattaya with a large group of guys with different bikes. One of the members had a Ducati Diavel, one a er6n, and I rode a CBR650F. The guy with the Ducati let me ride his bike for a while (we switched) and after the ride he told me that the Honda was super smooth and after 5 minutes he felt like he had been riding it forever and it was "his bike". This from am Italian that works for Ducati. The er6n guy said that his bike does nothing well. It's a sport tourer and it does not excel at being a sport bike or a tourer. Nuff said.

On a side note, the Ducati was absolutely amazing..but a totally different bike in different league.