CCTV traffic fines.

Benna08

It appears you are asking if you can get away without paying the fines. Yes you can. They are not in your name. Just pass the responsibility for your actions onto your g/f. Seems you wouldn't have a problem with that.

one Post Removed. Forum Rule -

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

Suggest the OP read the Forum Rules before Posting

You broke the law, pay the fines. It's not exactly a huge sum.

If you don't pay you may have problems renewing your road tax etc.

Sorry, I failed to mention that these fines were sent to me six months ago. The fines might be more now. I didn't pay them because 800B is very steep for such a small infringement in my opinion.

Sounds like you may also be on overstay! If you can't afford tickets don't break the law! One day they will find you and hopefully your fines will be tripled or more!

I have failed to pay about 5 tickets. I paid around 20. I feel my 80% pay rate matches the 80% real offence rate since the other 20% were fabricated or sought by the police.

The 5 I never paid go back over a decade. I have never had any repercussions. They were probably fake ticket pads the cops were using. I have renewed my road tax, renewed my work permit, exited and entered the country many times. No repercussions.

Thank you, were these also fines from cctv cameras?

No. From traffic police.