THE England thread

rijit

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Trump’s England?  What the <deleted> is going on over there, the  blatancy of this statement is nauseous. 

5346868E-FABA-4E65-BDAC-29949A002AF4.jpeg

Lefties trying to pull the racist card on harry now would you believe it ? let's face it he is the focal point of the team, the best player in the team and just recently won us 3 points with his goal's, that's probably why he is the pin boy up at the moment. Obviously it's nothing personal with the scousers who have been having a pop at him for the last 3 month's ! So who do suggest should have been in the picture Bob ?

4 hours ago, StevieH said:

it's the daily hatemail. gives the s*n a run for its money in the vile, vomit-inducing and hatespeech stakes. wish they'd just say what they mean sometimes and tag "AND HE'S WHITE, BY GOD" on the end of the headline.

Why bring race into it ?

Are you suggesting that they are only writing that because hes White ?

Some so called anti racists are so anti racist , that they have become racists themselves

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Why bring race into it ?

Are you suggesting that they are only writing that because hes White ?

Some so called anti racists are so anti racist , that they have become racists themselves

because it's a racist publication that encourages hatred of minorities.

yes. it's absolutely clear.

your last line makes no sense whatsoever and is the comment of a moron.

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

because it's a racist publication that encourages hatred of minorities.

yes. it's absolutely clear.

your last line makes no sense whatsoever and is the comment of a moron.

Well, its not clear at all , its all just in your imagination .

You added something , something that isnt there and you are claiming that its "clearly" there !!!!!

Alfie it’s got nothing to do with Harry Kane, and you know that is not what we are talking about. .

If the pair of you think there is nothing wrong with headline then there is no point discussing it with you. 

I bet you and sanemax had a chuckle at Alan Sugar’s recent post. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Alfie it’s got nothing to do with Harry Kane, and you know that is not what we are talking about. .

If the pair of you think there is nothing wrong with headline then there is no point discussing it with you. 

I bet you and sanemax had a chuckle at Alan Sugar’s recent post. 

So let's go through the headline one at a time :

No tattoo's ...  can't see that there is anything wrong with that.

Polite .... yep being polite is a good thing, means he has been brought up with manner's.

Patriotic .... great that he loves and is loyal to his country and sings the National Anthem, just like every  Brit should be.

Engaged to Childhood sweetheart .... how nice is that plus it means he doesn't like to put it about.

Harry's goals..... just what we want if we are going to do well, can't see this upsetting you.

So Bobby, you have me stumped so please explain.

Edited by alfieconn

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

So let's go through the headline one at a time :

No tattoo's ...  can't see that there is anything wrong with that.

Polite .... yep being polite is a good thing, means he has been brought up with manner's.

Patriotic .... great that he loves and is loyal to his country and sings the National Anthem, just like every  Englishman should be.

Engaged to Childhood sweetheart .... how nice is that plus it means he doesn't like to put it about.

Harry's goals..... just what we want if we are going to do well, can't see this upsetting you.

So Bobby, you have me stumped so please explain.

Fixed that for you Alfredo.

I'm loving Harry Kane. Two goals already and it's only halftime. What a hero. I'll bet he has no tattoos, he's polite and patriotic. I'll bet he's even engaged to his childhood sweetheart. Now if he could just help young Raheem to a goal...there's a good chap.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm loving Harry Kane. Two goals already and it's only halftime. What a hero. I'll bet he has no tattoos, he's polite and patriotic. I'll bet he's even engaged to his childhood sweetheart. Now if he could just help young Raheem to a goal...there's a good chap.

He can even score when he's not looking.

Hard to be critical when you beat anyone 6-1 in a World Cup even though Panama were awful. It wasnt a great performance but some good goals especially the training ground free kick. 

Be interesting to see who he picks against Belgium. I would hope he picks his strongest team and tries to keep the momentum going. Sadly that looks like he will stick with his teachers pet Sterling who it’s hard to believe had such a poor game in a 6-1 hiding. Christ knows what Rashford must be thinking if Southgate trying to build Sterling confidence he’s certainly denting Rashford with not even a cameo. Shame that ALexander- Arnold never got a few minutes too. 

Disappointed with Loftus Cheek, was expecting more in a game like that. 

Trippier continued good form, as did Henderson, Kane, Lingard and Stones. 

MaGoo likes like an accident waiting to happen. 

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Sure is. Was at Arsenal until he was 12.

ONE OF OUR OWN....HARRY KANE...HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN

They can <deleted> off back to Woolwich at the earliest convenience...their new stadium is a toilet of a place anyway.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

ONE OF OUR OWN....HARRY KANE...HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN

They can <deleted> off back to Woolwich at the earliest convenience...their new stadium is a toilet of a place anyway.

Is this lad a jock?

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

That third goal is going to get him a lot of ribbing tomorrow for sure! ?

Worst hat trick you will ever see that's for sure. But that's 5 goals for the lad so far and he is not playing well either.