Tearaway boy, 11, kicked two girls into canal then stamped on their hands as they tried to save them

rooster59

Tearaway boy, 11, kicked two girls into canal then stamped on their hands as they tried to save themselves

Thaivisa Reporters

post-247607-0-80237300-1459039857_thumb.

Image: Dailynews.co.th

BANGKOK:-- An 11 year old boy has been sent to Juvenile court following the tragic drowning death of two grade five female students aged 11 and 12 in a case that has shocked residents of Prakhanong, Bangkok, reports Thaivisa News.

Police have charged the boy with "causing harm to others resulting in death".

They claim that he not only kicked the girls in the water but stamped on their hands as they desperately tried to clamber out of the Prawet Burirom canal next to a pier in front of a mosque in On Nut soi 43 earlier this week.

The boy - who witnesses claim is a tearaway responsible for annoying and hitting other children before - has denied everything. The family of the boy have not contacted or expressed condolences to the family of one of the girls despite being neighbours.

Police headed by Nipon Charoensin of the Phrakhanong station, interviewed three witnesses - the father of one of the deceased girls and his two sons, aged nine and ten, who were on the bank of the canal when the tragedy happened. Piyapiwat, the father, said his youngest son had been bullied by the boy suspected in the killings.

"He is badly behaved and liked to annoy and hit other kids."

He added that the family of the boy had not come to see him or sent a wreath to the funeral that will be held on Sunday afternoon. He said he was poor and had to even borrow 5,000 baht to prepare his own daughter's body for the funeral rites.

His sons gave evidence to police that they saw the boy kick the girls in the water and when they tried to get out of the water he stamped on their hands. When adults arrived and fished out the two girls they were already dead from drowning.

The suspect, who police have charged and referred to the Juvenile and Family Court denied he had done anything wrong. He claimed that as he approached the area the two girls jumped into the water for no apparent reason. He also denied that he had stood on their hands as they desperately tried to get out of the water.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-27

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah little girls who can't swim are always jumping into filthy klongs for no apparent reason, typical Thai denial

This boy has not yet the age to lock him up.

No matter the decisions of the court.

So, how many others will be molested or die before he reach the age of incarceration?

TIT

If the description of the stomping of hands to prevent the girls climbing out is true,this little terror needs to be sent on a jungle hike on the Burma border, by himself without a baht in his pocket. There are groups of people there who will adopt him as one of their own once they see his attitude toward others. He wont be the bigghest bully in that area.

If he is turned loose in the local society he will more than likely be responsible for future deaths, thefts, arsons, etc. Might be a good idea to send the whole family as they can not seem to control nor teach him right from wrong.

What will likely happen is his family will (under police guidance) pay a sum of anywhere from 20 to 30 thousand baht to the girl's families. If they do not have it, the local loan shark will loan it to them. And that will be that.

Seems to me that he's fully developed as an adult Thai male already. He also has the "I was drunk" and the "They made me lose face" defence so he will be fine, 500 baht and a promise of a trip to the local temple and he can go back to kicking kids into the canals again asap. If that fails he can always blame a couple of nearby Burmese workers. #Thainess

So the father was there? Any other adults there? Let's hope they didn't just shake the girls bodies like I've seen Thais so often do instead of doing CPR.

I wonder how many thousands of lives get lost in Thailand only because they lack such simple knowledge. Tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a stepson just like this kid. He was eventually the cause of his mother and I getting a divorce. I was having all sorts of problems when this kid was only eleven as well. Nothing I tried over a period of ten years helped. Finally one day I knew that him and his mother had joined against me and it was time for me to move on with my life without them. That is what I did and I hope I never see this kid again. The problem is there are hundreds of thousands of these worthless phuchais in this country. No one would believe at what an early age their and behavior starts. My stepson was kicked out of four schools and one temple we put him in.

The article doesn't exactly make the locations of everyone clear. But it does kind of beg the question:

If the father of one of the victims and/or his two sons were nearby enough to witness the part about the kid allegedly stomping on the girls' hands, why couldn't they have done something to either save the girls and/or stop the little alleged punk?

His sons gave evidence to police that they saw the boy kick the girls in the water and when they tried to get out of the water he stamped on their hands.

The article doesn't exactly make the locations of everyone clear. But it does kind of beg the question:

If the father of one of the victims and/or his two sons were nearby enough to witness the part about the kid allegedly stomping on the girls' hands, why couldn't they have done something to either save the girls and/or stop the little alleged punk?

His sons gave evidence to police that they saw the boy kick the girls in the water and when they tried to get out of the water he stamped on their hands.

How old are they and were they big enough to do anything about it. You are right, Not every thing is blear and neither was your response.They could ha 5 or 6 and intervention might have got them thrown in.

The family of the boy have not contacted or expressed condolences to the family of one of the girls despite being neighbours.

This tells me straight away what kind of people they are.Most decent people would have expressed remorse and at leat apologized.

Apart from a baby being born with a mental defect,no baby is born bad,it's the influences around the child that moulds them.

My opinion this stems from bad parenting.