Trendy Office Building

Anyone know what the hours are at the photocopy/photograph shop at the entrance to the building?

We have an early appointment and the GF always gets her photos wrong so would like to get them done there before her 8:30 appointment.

Just a warning, l did the same but the PP folk didn't like the ones I had done at Trendy, gawd knows why, but the ones I had done local were OK.

That shop was not a quick affair....sad.png

Weird!

I've decided to do it locally and if there's a problem she can get it redone there, especially as my daughter needs a passport photo of the same specs that needs countersigning, so I can't do that on the day anyway.

Who knows! This is one area where the Thai system is better as they take your photo at the application centre.

Just a warning, l did the same but the PP folk didn't like the ones I had done at Trendy, gawd knows why, but the ones I had done local were OK.

That shop was not a quick affair....sad.png

Weird!

I've decided to do it locally and if there's a problem she can get it redone there, especially as my daughter needs a passport photo of the same specs that needs countersigning, so I can't do that on the day anyway.

Who knows! This is one area where the Thai system is better as they take your photo at the application centre.

The photo shop at Trendy is a private business, nothing to do with PP services..

I thought there was a photo booth inside the processing centre itself. Have not used it (used the downstairs mob 3 times with no problems) but I'm sure I saw one that was labelled up differently for Brits and Aussies when I was there 15 months ago.

Prior to using downstairs Trendy it took 3 goes form a local Kodak shop to convince them that, yes, they seriously had to get the head to fit within the min/max guidelines. They thought it was a wind up I think!