Hillside 4 Studio Size

GeorgeV

On 4/2/2016 at 3:32 PM, GeorgeV said:

OK I had better expurgate for those not conversant with exact dimensions ..... it sort of means length x width of the unit internally (excluding balcony) and length x width of the internal dimensions of the bathroom ..... thanks

Hi GeorgeV,

If it still helps, for the 45sq m unit, the shorter wall is ~6.86m, while the longer wall is ~9.17m (all the way from entrance door to sliding door of balcony).

The bathroom is ~2.5m x ~2m, but there is a column in the corner about 0.6m x 0.55cm next to the sink.

Did you get the renovations done already?

31 minutes ago, hspace said:

Hi GeorgeV,

If it still helps, for the 45sq m unit, the shorter wall is ~6.86m, while the longer wall is ~9.17m (all the way from entrance door to sliding door of balcony).

The bathroom is ~2.5m x ~2m, but there is a column in the corner about 0.6m x 0.55cm next to the sink.

This adds up to over 60m2?

How is this any use to the OP who mentions a 45m2 studio?

On ‎5‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:55 PM, hspace said:

Hi GeorgeV,

Thanks --- If the longest wall is 9.17m and the area is 45sqm (excluding the balcony) that makes the width 4.9m - would that be correct?

I can see the column next to the sink in some photographs

And no unfortunately the renovation has not been done at this time -- but still planned  

On 4/3/2016 at 9:55 AM, northernjohn said:

Ignore the nay Sayers. If you are going to live in some place the most important part is the location. Many people live very comfortable in 45 sq. meter studios. Part of the problem for many people is they are down deep afraid of people and only feel safe with lots of room around them. I once read a post by a guy who said what if you meet some one in the hall. Obviously a fear of people. Some one for a nice house on a good size lot. Nothing wrong with that. I fail to see why they need to denigrate some one who does not need what they need.

Could be they need outside looks to make up for their insecurities. (flame away)

You are apparently going to have to measure one for yourself. 45 sq. meters is basically a rectangle shape with a bathroom that would have to be measured in. Also it might include the balcony.

RIP, NJ...well stated.

11 minutes ago, GeorgeV said:

Thanks --- If the longest wall is 9.17m and the area is 45sqm (excluding the balcony) that makes the width 4.9m - would that be correct?

I can see the column next to the sink in some photographs

And no unfortunately the renovation has not been done at this time -- but still planned  

balconies are included in size specs...at least by the land offices, and almost all estate listings....