Ladyboys attack Japanese tourist on Pattaya Beach Road

webfact

Lady Boys Attack Tourist on Pattaya Beach Road

%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%97%E0%

PATTAYA: -- A Japanese tourist was attacked by a group of lady boys on Beach Road Pattaya.

At 3 am, April 3rd, a 35 year old Japanese tourist Mr. Satoki Kawabata was rescued by the Tourist Police from an attacked by lady boys.

A good samaritan reported the assault to the Tourist Police, that were set up in the front entrance of Walking Street.

He stated that he was driving along Beach Road and noticed that several lady boys were beating up on the man viciously to the point that he was urinating and defecating on himself, and that the man had sustain serious injuries to his bloody face.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222579/lady-boys-attack-tourist-pattaya-beach-road/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-04

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see we are back on track, been a few days

now, with out the LB doing there stuff.

Beating up Tourists again, scum of pattaya beach road

laughing at cops and authority again in pattaya.

Right under the noses of the FTPV.

Laugh a minute pattaya. coffee1.gif

i was in a hotel on beach road last week, i could see them harrassing/ grabbing innocent tourists, who dont know the crack, quite right about the cops, should be patrolling beach road, no hold on a minute, that invloves WALKING.rather sit in a nice chair in Walking Street thankyou.

i was in a hotel on beach road last week, i could see them harrassing/ grabbing innocent tourists, who dont know the crack, quite right about the cops, should be patrolling beach road, no hold on a minute, that invloves WALKING.rather sit in a nice chair in Walking Street thankyou.

They tried to squeeze my nipples but i saw it coming and stepped of the sidewalk onto the road. Then i heard some screaming tires of a car who almost drove me over.

Why the police won't get them of the streets? Only thing they do is harassing quality tourists and if you don't react to their advances they 'll rob or attack you.

Why are we showed a picture of this victim instead of a bunch of pattaya ladyboys?

This Japanese man will never ever come back to Thailand and tell all his friends about it.

Police trying to saving face.

it will be the same bunch of scum bags as the last time.

it just makes the police look stupid.

Now wait for the predictable members saying the Japanese tourist deserved it.

And you think they got so furious because he is Japanese?

A lot missing to this story.

He did not deserve it but he may have provoked it. The LBs are out there presumably for "business" (and larceny) this kind of thing is bad for business. There is more to this story.

Maybe time to create "Tourist Safe Areas" in Bangkok, Pattaya, Hui Hin, Phuket, Koh Samui, etc.

Persons committing crimes on tourists who are not registered as living in these areas (which most are not) can be banned from them.

Why are we showed a picture of this victim instead of a bunch of pattaya ladyboys?

This Japanese man will never ever come back to Thailand and tell all his friends about it.

Police trying to saving face.

it will be the same bunch of scum bags as the last time.

it just makes the police look stupid.

This would never happen in Europe, the local maffia there will keep the red-light districts clean and tidy to not loose their reputation/customers.

In EVERY touristplace in Thailand the streets are full of criminal ladyboys at night and they can be very agressive. Ask anybody in Europe about Pattaya and they will know what happens there because of stories like this.

They give the whole country a very bad name which is happening allready for 10 years or more.

Theres no two ways around it, this poor bastard will forever be the butt-end of jokes back home if his family and friends catch wind of this and see the pics on PattayaOne.

Gotta be creative to explain to your wife why you were out on Beach Road by yourself at 3am...

And you gotta be REAL creative to explain to your mates why you were pissing and shitting yourself...

stupid comments on here, "probably provoked it " so you are use to someone coming up to you and grabbing hold of ya balls are you, what would be your reaction. as i said i could see it from my hotel the way they accosted males walking on beach road, i always walk down the other side of the road, but they do not know this,must come as a bloody surprise to those who have not come to this paradise called pattaya before. clap2.gif

Theres no two ways around it, this poor bastard will forever be the butt-end of jokes back home if his family and friends catch wind of this and see the pics on PattayaOne.

Gotta be creative to explain to your wife why you were out on Beach Road by yourself at 3am...

And you gotta be REAL creative to explain to your mates why you were pissing and shitting yourself...

Does it say anywhere that he has a wife?

Should everyone on holiday expected to be in bed at 3am?

Let me get a few ladyboys kick the shit out of you, and then you can explain why you shit yourself.

Everyone willing to call this a surprising single incident and post his/her opinion on Face Book gets a 500 baht voucher for cosmetics at your local 7 Eleven sponsored by the TAT.

Edited by Lupatria

Instead of trying to promote Pattay as a "family" resort surely it should come with a warning. It is already widely known as the sewer of Thailand (no disrespect to the TV members who live there) and most people who go there know what to expect. Unfortunately you cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.