Krungsri ATM where I can deposit money

Hi,

today I just opened a new Krungsri bank account.

Now I can withdraw my money by ATM, but I couldn't find a ATM that I can deposit money to my account.

Should I go to Krungsri bank branch to deposit money?

Or is there a ATM for it somewhere?

Thanks for reading. :)

Krungsri also has the dual/combo CDM (Cash Deposit Machine) and ATMs...that is, use the machine as an ATM and/or CDM. The couple of Krungsri branches I visit over here in western Bangkok have some of those combo CDM-ATMs and they also standalone ATMs....but I these branches didn't have any standalone CDMs...they were all the combo CMD-ATMs.

I bet the trend is future/new machines to be combo CDM-ATMs. For some oddball reason it feels kinda funny to me when using one of these combo CDM-ATMs as an ATM....when the top slot opens and I "reach in to get money out" instead of it just spitting out a front slot. Now my other bank, Bangkok Bank, to date I haven't seen them with combo CDM-ATMs...they have separate CDMs and ATMs---or at least the branches I visit.

OP, you didn't mention where in Thailand you are located. But you can use this Krungsri weblink to find bank branches and other Krungsri business units in Thailand....check some out near you...see what kind of machines they have...otherwise just walk into any branch to make a deposit.

https://www.krungsri.com/bank/en/Bank-Locations-and-Branches/BranchLocations.html