AIR ASIA help ?

mercman24

have been trying to book a flight to Phuket for monday, i have got the flight times, and the price there is a BLUE box CONTINUE to put in the travelling persons details, ,but it does not "light up" so i cannot go to the next page, and help appreciated, what am i doing wrong thanks KC

Have you actually selected the flight/flights by clicking on the dots.

It works ok for me, the continue box expands to confirm the selected flight when you check the flight you want to travel on.

If you think you have done everything correctly and it still does not work - then you should try with another internet browser: i.e. if you're using Firefox, then switch to Internet Explorer. Some websites are like that, especially Thai websites. When I order pizza from The Pizza Company I have to use Internet Explorer - or else the drop-down menus don't work. It's poor design. TIT.

I recently booked 4 flights one after the other using airasia.

First 3 processed smoothly, the 4th one did not. Was a booking from phi phi to bkk. Included ferry from phi phi to Phuket, then flight from Phuket to bkk.

When it got to the final screen, the price reduced and there was some random text about a database not matching where the ferry trip should of been.

It wasn't a promotion or anything like that. The system just couldnt handle what was being asked of it, and was showing text that looked like a programming error. I didn't feel confident putting my bank details in for that particular transaction, so I changed the booking for flight only and will sort out the ferry separately.

thanks for the replies, idiot boy did not realise that was just one way, i assumed (wrongfully) when it says return at the top of the page that was it, but no, when i scrolled down further is did see the return flights, but another point, i went through the process, reserved two seats, when it came to pay, it would not take my bangkok bank card,it would seem i had to register, so i go through the rigmorole, and get to the end of this, message said key in the sms we sent you (now this is a bangkok banks problem) i did not get one sent, tearing my hair out by now, so i have a halifax ,mastercard 2 minutes no problem, the trouble with this, as i had pre booked seats, when i entered details again , (third time) it shows 4 seats booked, already, (yes mine)

First 3 processed smoothly, the 4th one did not. Was a booking from phi phi to bkk. Included ferry from phi phi to Phuket, then flight from Phuket to bkk.

When it got to the final screen, the price reduced and there was some random text about a database not matching where the ferry trip should of been.

It wasn't a promotion or anything like that. The system just couldnt handle what was being asked of it, and was showing text that looked like a programming error. I didn't feel confident putting my bank details in for that particular transaction, so I changed the booking for flight only and will sort out the ferry separately.

I was unaware that they offered ferry bookings.

I was unaware that they offered ferry bookings.

Yeah, but only if it's part of a journey that includes a flight. Have to show your printed itinerary at the pier.

If I login to AA then it doesn't work, have to book as guest. Took insurance before, tried to change a flight 24+ hours earlier but the insurance doesn't cover that, just lost the money like every other time.

Yes I know low cost airline, but they get tiresome, fly them now as a last resort.