Pattaya Ladyboys At It Again As More Indians Fall Victim

webfact

Pattaya Ladyboys At It Again As More Indians Fall Victim

%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%80%E0%

PATTAYA: -- On Saturday April 9th March at 23.00 pm Police Major Colonel Aekachai Moonlee was notified that an Indian tourist had had his gold chain snatched by Thai ladyboys.

He led a team to investigate the incident at Pattaya’s Beach Road.

At the scene the officers found Mr. Simon David Engelbert aged 43 accompanied by 6 of his friends. Mr. Engelbert told the officers that they were walking on Pattaya beach near The Twin Palms Hotel when a group of 3 ladyboys tried to befriend them. One of the ladyboys hugged Mr. Engelbert and invited him to accompany them back to their room for activities of a sexual nature.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222779/pattaya-ladyboys-indians-fall-victim/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-11

At the scene the officers found Mr. Simon David Engelbert and his friends totally exhausted after three ladyboys had their fun.

I'm sorry, but it seems that somebody mixed the names up. Simon- David- and Engelbert are all German.- usually - first names.

I'm sure Mr. Englebert will be able to provide documentary evidence as to the value and purchase of his gold chain. And of course has photographic evidence of the chain in question?

Any working CCTV in that area?

Of course, six Indians out of the piss and a nights whoring in Pattaya - would never even have crossed their minds to do an insurance scam.

Que: Naam will be along to give us his valuable guidance that Indians don't do this sort of scam. Wonder how many years he lived there? I enjoyed my years there and learnt so much about the Indian character.

I don't think this is funny......time these "freaks" were got rid of......instead of tolerating them as some kind of tourist attraction

The Pattaya ladyboys commit theft so often that for me they are all criminals or potential criminals.

I don't think this is funny......time these "freaks" were got rid of......instead of tolerating them as some kind of tourist attraction

Could put them all on an island and call it a "wildlife" reserve?

Are we still talking about the ladyboys ?

Where is the poster who created the topic about foreigners on Thai Visa and their fasination with ladyboys, and how most are good.

Well 3 stories in one week about the same type of theiving scumbags.

Come on back and make your defence of these crooks. I look forward to hearing from you. Doubtful.

Edited by Rayk

At the scene the officers found Mr. Simon David Engelbert and his friends totally exhausted after three ladyboys had their fun.

I'm sorry, but it seems that somebody mixed the names up. Simon- David- and Engelbert are all German.- usually - first names.

and usually these names indicate that the bearers hail from a specific area, namely the town Unterpfaffenhofen in Germany.

How long will it be before one 'valued' at 1 million baht is stolen ?

Good point ! buy a gold chain from a dodgy gold dealer sell it back to him conceding 2k BHT, keep reciept safe-- then put on a gold plated chain and parade down beach Rd.

Insurance claim by a smart anglo Indian.

Scenario 2, although Indians and Thais/ and most people with sense alike dont were gold out in the street usually and only to special occaisons, then this would be one stupid fool.

Jewelery is insurable but cash is not, I do not know if insurance co's will be getting tough on gold snatches.

Edited by kiwikeith

The Pattaya ladyboys commit theft so often that for me they are all criminals or potential criminals.

Ladyboys in Pattaya are just violent men in women's attire. Perverse sick thieving bastards pent on doing tourists or any foreigner extreme harm to steal their belongings in any such fashion that suits the occasion. To me personally, they all look like mutton dressed as lamb. Like an extremely bad makeover that went hellishly wrong.

These are the scourge of Thai society that need to be controlled by the powers that be because sooner or later the body counts will rise once more restrictions are put in place. With them needing money quicker needing to lash out with lightening speed save them getting caught or discovered under the umbrella of the usual sexual innuendo like scrimmages they use to divert ones concentration from their true thieving exploits with this updated tranny version of the artful Dodgers street gangs of the past.

Just saying ....

An endless supply of newbie tourists who have money, are short of knowledge on the ways

of the streets of Pattaya, and will be going home in a week or two. If the lady-boys can stay

clear until the victims go home they are home free. High returns and low risk. The entire

beach road needs to have multiple overlaying, working HD, CCTV cameras if the BIB and

politicians want to put an end to this ever repeating story. coffee1.gif

Could put them all on an island and call it a "wildlife" reserve?

Are we still talking about the ladyboys ?

Must not like Indians very much.

Maybe time to re-think the image of the "Indian tourist". After China it has the fastest growing economy and many of the British born Indians are now migrating there to make their fortune. Consequently there are many wealthy Indians around these days who (like the Thai equivalents) like to wear or drive their wealth.

Thought Simon and David were hebrew.

These are the ones who got sacked by Tiffanys, perhaps for stealing glittery frocks.

Ladyboys in Pattaya are just violent men in women's attire. Perverse sick thieving bastards pent on doing tourists or any foreigner extreme harm to steal their belongings in any such fashion that suits the occasion. To me personally, they all look like mutton dressed as lamb. Like an extremely bad makeover that went hellishly wrong.

These are the scourge of Thai society that need to be controlled by the powers that be because sooner or later the body counts will rise once more restrictions are put in place. With them needing money quicker needing to lash out with lightening speed save them getting caught or discovered under the umbrella of the usual sexual innuendo like scrimmages they use to divert ones concentration from their true thieving exploits with this updated tranny version of the artful Dodgers street gangs of the past.

Just saying ....

Does your level of hate get in the way of any rational thoughts you might possibly have? Perhaps a ladyboy broke through those defenses once and you have hated yourself ever since...

What about a Gulag? You could also call it a KZ. Would the cops set the right examples, the "Na Haa" Brigade" would think twice. Na Haa.thumbsup.gif