Triumph Street Triple R from Britbike?

Silly question... Due to my workload I'm very limited on time. I was going to enquire about them sending it on a trailer down to Samui for me. Do you think that would work?

Would I have to go with them to the local government office to register the bike in my new name? I'm not sure how it works with a new bike.

M2 Motorsport in Ubon is nearer and is a huge company with very professional service. Some staff speak Engrish too.

I don't work for them, just offer an alternative option only. I'm sure Britbike are good too.

BTW. There are spy shots around of a new forthcoming 800cc version.

Edited by DILLIGAD

M2 Motorsport in Ubon is nearer and is a huge company with very professional service. Some staff speak Engrish too.

I don't work for them, just offer an alternative option only. I'm sure Britbike are good too.

"I was going to enquire about them sending it on a trailer down to Samui for me."

​Ubon near Samui? 5 5.

[M2 is good tho.]

"I was going to enquire about them sending it on a trailer down to Samui for me."

​Ubon near Samui? 5 5.

[M2 is good tho.]

I think I used the word 'nearer'

Can't stand the noise a twin makes. I bought a brand new Ninja 650 a few years ago, kept it for a week and sold it, sounded awful. 3 or 4 cylinders for me.

The 650 Kawa indeed doesn't sound great. But a parallel twin with a 270 degree crank like in the Street Twin can sound pretty sweet. V-Twin-ish.

I can understand people who prefer a inline 3/4 cylinder sound though.

Can't stand the noise a twin makes. I bought a brand new Ninja 650 a few years ago, kept it for a week and sold it, sounded awful. 3 or 4 cylinders for me.

Opposites.

Can't stand the noise a 4 makes.

Triples slightly better.

Singles or twins for me.

That is one scary motorcycle. Not even a front brake (flat tracker). That pic should also go in the Loud Pipes saves Lives thread. Fire that up in the neighborhood and it would pi$$ a few people off - love it.

Perfick street bike - just add a decent front brake, a little Bates front headlight, a winky tail light off some 50's or 60's Italian moped, some form of starting, either thumb or kick, and bish bosh - head out on the highway. Marvelous.

• 4 months later...

That and the Z800 also either will get an update or get kicked out of the product line because of Euro 4. It's really dated now.

I'm sure they'll update it as it's a quite popular model.

Right now is a bad time to buy unless you know you don't want the updated version and can snatch up a good deal on left over stock.

Wait until after EICMA in November would be my advice.