Oh those subservient Thai ladies!

Inspire

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically it is now the case that so many Western men (in Western countries) are the subservient ones. Many even pretend to be 'feminist', probably the only way they can 'sow their oats'

Yes im amazed at how some men act .. in western countries .. its like they think if the side with the woman.. he is on a home run with her .. no problems at home and if he wants favour with her ... i find it so amusing ... i say what i want to women .. in a respectful way.. but it seems even then ? i am crossing the line ..somehow facepalm.gif so yes it seems men in the west are the `Subservient ones in my opinion... thats why i looked in thailand for my partner .. she is lovely .. and lets me lead the way with most things ... never find that in Oz. Maybe men are so worried about the costs -emotionally and financially .. they just play docile and not make waves with their wife... thumbsup.gif

Ironically it is now the case that so many Western men (in Western countries) are the subservient ones. Many even pretend to be 'feminist', probably the only way they can 'sow their oats'

Yes im amazed at how some men act .. in western countries .. its like they think if the side with the woman.. he is on a home run with her .. no problems at home and if he wants favour with her ... i find it so amusing ... i say what i want to women .. in a respectful way.. but it seems even then ? i am crossing the line ..somehow facepalm.gif

I don't speak to them at all. So no problems for me.