Is it possible to find true love in Pattaya?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am saying the odds are not in your favor... probably worse than whatever country you came from.

Can any man and woman over age 20 find MUTUAL true love?

You might find true love with a 16 year old girl when you're young and in your own country, but it's unlikely to last, after that, I think not, adult women are colder and more calculating than most men can ever imagine.

Edited by BritManToo

..You can find real love, if you use real money.

Anyways, consider that you are cold and hungry (desperate)...all alone in a cold and wet forest.

With no dry wood around, you could get some warmth by burning a few dollars...just to get the fire going.

I don't see many pan handlers doing well. The more bills you have, the longer the fire is going to last.

Edited by slipperylobster

You don't find true love, you find a partner. Then you build a lasting love together. Lots of women in Pattaya, no problem there. The likelihood of lasting a lifetime grow slimmer though if you are different in socio-economic status, culture, education, and age. Lots of the relationships in Pattaya have wide chasms for each of these to overcome. Not impossible, but tremendously challenging I would imagine.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You don't find true love, you find a partner. Then you build a lasting love together. Lots of women in Pattaya, no problem there. The likelihood of lasting a lifetime grow slimmer though if you are different in socio-economic status, culture, education, and age. Lots of the relationships in Pattaya have wide chasms for each of these to overcome. Not impossible, but tremendously challenging I would imagine.

The chances of love lasting a life time?

Don't think that happens anywhere these days. Unless one of you has a m/c accident.

Anyway, all the foreigners I meet in Thailand are the same socioeconomic status as their bar girls.

A plumber from Bolton and a farm girl from Issan, not much difference.

Don't think I've met any western expat with a degree.

Years ago I asked a wizened old trinket vendor in Pattaya the very same question.

She didn't need to consider the question more than a split second before emphatically telling me it wasn't possible.

That always stuck with me.

The chances of love lasting a life time?

Don't think that happens anywhere these days. Unless one of you has a m/c accident.

Anyway, all the foreigners I meet in Thailand are the same socioeconomic status as their bar girls.

A plumber from Bolton and a farm girl from Issan, not much difference.

Don't think I've met any western expat with a degree.

I have a degree. So do most of the expats I know.

Yes it is, I first met my future wife in Pattaya, and we have now been together for 10 years, five of them married.

She has lived in the village where we live now in Central Thailand all her life, she was down in Pattaya with two of her female friends.

True love can be found in pattaya but only for one night and you must pay for it

You are referring to sex rather than true love, I had sex in Pattaya before I met my wife there, and

it was for more than one night, and I can assure you I did not pay for it.