R/c Professional Helicopter For Trade

mallmagician

Hi,

Firstly, Mods, this is a big item located in Chiang Mai, so thought I would post it on this board.

Ok folks. This is a 7,000 Baht Walkera60 Stunt Radio-Control Helicopter.

Its beyond me as to how to fly it etc, so have decided rather than have it as a 7,000 Baht ornament, I would give it away to a good home.

All I am looking for in return is something, anything. Best offer gets the copter. You may have an R/C boat to swap, or a car, or a TV with A/V input? Anything!

Just post your offer on this thread.

Cheers

Phil

287422804_e50338d083.jpg

Edited by mallmagician

Wow,

I thought an offer of an RC helicopter to the best swap suggestion would have at least elicited several flamers. e.g:-

"I'll take it, if you'll take my neurotic wife"

"I'll give you a pint for it if no-one else gives you a better offer"

It WILL go to the best offer I get by midday tomorrow. Even if it is just an offer of a pint! Hate to see it gathering dust!

Phil

Hi All,

It has rechargeable battery, transmitter etc. Everything you need to get going. I have powered up the rotors but did not take off. Through reading on forums on the Walkera 60 I learnt that there is a lot to the setting of rotor angles etc. It was all a bit beyond me, hence it gathering dust.

When I first got it the receiver crystal wasn't picking up the signals, but after taking it back to the RC shop I got it, they sorted that problem.

So in short, yes, it should fly if you know what you are doing.

Ajarn, thats a very kind offer, but I would feel guilty if the none flight of my one and only attempt was due to dodgy hardware rather than all the settings for the rotors etc. Maybe we could reach some arrangement, whereby I give you the helicopter, and you give it to your friend to test? Then if all is well, we can sort out payment? Sort of a try before you buy?

Thanks again

Phil