Weather in Chiang Rai region

kal147

Wet is almost an understatement. There is water everywhere and it looks like it has been raining. I walked the dog without a hat and I could feel the tiny droplets of water on my face and head.

One other thing I have noticed, is there haven't been any ants for a while now.smile.png

Edited by villagefarang

Wet is almost an understatement. There is water everywhere and it looks like it has been raining. I walked the dog without a hat and I could feel the tiny droplets of water on my face and head.

One other thing I have noticed, is there haven't been any ants for a while now.smile.png

I left an open packet of mints on the desk yesterday and they soon came out of hiding. thumbsup.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Another beautiful morning! Even with all the burning around here in the evenings, by morning everything is back to beautiful. Even the most distant mountains are visible, with only a slight haze. The mountains up by our nearby dam are showing signs of Fall Colors and I am thinking I should get up there and take a picture or two. That breeze out of the North is really refreshing.smile.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit of smoke round yesterday but good breezes today seem to have cleared a lot of it.

You're so lucky.

Here near Phrae and in Lampang, Phayao and Nan too it's really bad.

I'll attach some screenshots from aqmthai.com .

Or have a look at the CM Forum.post-78175-0-63360900-1394168893_thumb.jpost-78175-0-06945800-1394168933_thumb.jpost-78175-0-63221800-1394168985_thumb.jpost-78175-0-13860300-1394169015_thumb.j

Interesting read Haze Blows Across Northeastern Asia

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=83213&src=eoa-iotd