Chaokhun Berlin sued for 10 million baht in a defamation lawsuit

rooster59

Chaokhun Berlin sued for 10 million baht in a defamation lawsuit

post-247607-0-34830100-1461372390_thumb.

BANGKOK: Activist monk Phra Buddha Isara filed a 10 million baht defamation lawsuit to the Nakhon Pathom provincial court on Friday against the abbot of a temple in Germany, Phra Sophon Buddhavithet alias Chaokhun Berlin.

In the lawsuit, the abbot of Wat Ornoi in Nakhon Pathom charged that Chaokhun Berlin, abbot of Wat Buddharama in Berlin, posted messages in the social media on April 13, 15 and 19 accusing him of being a parasite and a member of an illegal gang.

He also charged that the monk in Berlin accused him of hiring reporters to cover an event when he lodged a petition with the Ombudsman’s office which he said was a lie.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/160691

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-04-23

A farang i know recently called me a fat bugger.

Maybe i will take him to court, i could use 10 million baht now.

These cases are so pathetic, they just make the complainant look stupid.

If he had of used the marine term that sounds like anchor, you could probably go for 20M.

Being a judge residing over a defamation case here must be like being a primary school teacher. But instead of clonking their heads together and telling them to go away, you actually entertain this BS.

Primary school teachers have been defamed here.

A farang i know recently called me a fat bugger.

Maybe i will take him to court, i could use 10 million baht now.

These cases are so pathetic, they just make the complainant look stupid.

This how foreign criminals living in Thailand and conducting bussiness silence their critics,specially some in the property market in the resorts.

Do all these monks involved in all sorts of things ever have the time to do their so called religious duties ?

Especially Mr Isara. It seems he always has time to be political, elitist, xenophobic and saber rattle. All the things The Buddha stood for whistling.gif

Do all these monks involved in all sorts of things ever have the time to do their so called religious duties ?

Especially Mr Isara. It seems he always has time to be political, elitist, xenophobic and saber rattle. All the things The Buddha stood for whistling.gif

Actually, some of them are so busy that they dont have time for their court cases.

Being a judge residing over a defamation case here must be like being a primary school teacher. But instead of clonking their heads together and telling them to go away, you actually entertain this BS.

You have it all wrong, son, a Thai judge is an auctioneer and the highest bidder wins. All cases welcomed.