Electric nose hair trimmers - where to buy

jonesyb

I have searched in the following places:

Big Tesco

Central Festival

Airport Mall

Those electronic stores opposite side of moat on north side of old city.

I am almost certain I have seen these things in the past here but now I want some I can not find any.

Does anyone know where you can buy such an item?

u321-nose-hair-trimmer-main.jpg

Just curious.which type works better..rotary as the OP shows..or the shears type..3-tiny blades.. Central sells both styles at Festival.

I'm a fan of the rotary type. No pain what so ever, so long as you buy a reputable brand.

I had a cheap one once and threw it away after the first use.

I am NOT a fan of pain.

I have learned that the Panasonic clippers are usually safe enough for me to use without general anesthetic.

I was opening the thread to do the same.. I dont understand why people insist on schleping around places looking for stuff, thats invariably far more expensive.. When it take minutes and a few button presses and its at your door a day or two later.

Lazada

Ebay

Aliexpress

Banggood

Or any one of many sales aggregation sites.

I was opening the thread to do the same.. I dont understand why people insist on schleping around places looking for stuff, thats invariably far more expensive.. When it take minutes and a few button presses and its at your door a day or two later.

Lazada

Ebay

Aliexpress

Banggood

Actually you are talking at least 2 weeks for most Ebay/China stuff and these days a lot of the cheap Lazada items are also ordered from overseas rather than local stock.

Lazada

Ebay

Aliexpress

Banggood

Actually you are talking at least 2 weeks for most Ebay/China stuff and these days a lot of the cheap Lazada items are also ordered from overseas rather than local stock.

I ordered one identical to the one pictured in the OP from Ebay for a whopping 49 Baht including shipping and arrived in 2 weeks.

The cheapest I could find in Pattaya was in a booth at Big C and was tenfold price.

In such case I don't mind waiting 2 weeks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251586126911

Buncha sissies here- five seconds up each nostril with one of these does the job for a real man:

lighter180.jpg

Yes its possibly the quickest method, but its the smell of burning hair that irritates me!

A bit like being at the dentist and you get a waft of smoke as he drills into a tooth.... nasty stuff.

I'll stick to tweezers or a rotary trimmer, bushfires can be hard to extinguish and Id imagine nostral hairs are quite flammable too....OUCH

I go to Korea and California and get my nostrils waxed. Lasts about 6 weeks.

Same kind place for ladies snatch jobs.

The nostril requires professionalism, a specialized skill, if there was a reputable waxing salon in BKK or Chiang Mai I would like to know.

I go to Korea and California and get my nostrils waxed. Lasts about 6 weeks.

Same kind place for ladies snatch jobs.

The nostril requires professionalism, a specialized skill, if there was a reputable waxing salon in BKK or Chiang Mai I would like to know.

That's a long way to go ... I just sit in the our bathroom and Mrs Jas pulls them out, one at a time, with tweezers ... as I said before 'kin hurts....well only a bit really.

I've bought them from Boots the Pharmacist before.

Boots sell them, some of them work, some of them don't work at all. Luck of the draw.

I have actually looked in Boots a few times and not seen them. I obviously need to try harder.

I think I've seen them in Pantip Plaza and maybe Warorot Market.

Excellent I will have a look here.

Buncha sissies here- five seconds up each nostril with one of these does the job for a real man:

lighter180.jpg

OK so after reading this I gave this a go. It does work but you need to be careful and you breathe in burned hair smells for a little while.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Well, just don't buy any nose hair trimmer....this is a big step you are making...be sure to do your research otherwise you might buy an obsolete model or worst yet have a nasty nose hair cutting accident. Here's a short video identifying the 10 best nose trimmers for 2015. And I think Apple is soon coming out with one in mid 2016 so you might want to wait until it's released...expected retail price around 500 U.S. dollars with a free one year subscription to iTunes.

Thai visa at it's best.

The country is in danger of falling apart but nose trimmers are the deal.

Well done girls.

Newsflash: People are allowed to discuss, anything else and still be concerned about politics and bigger issues. People like you are the reason I left Facebook. Apparently there is no escaping them.