German in Phuket survives stab in neck with scissors by jealous girlfriend

webfact

German in Phuket survives stab in neck with scissors by jealous girlfriend

1461735589_8213-org.jpg

Namphueng Munkerd, 38, from Uttaradit, points to the scissors allegedly used in the attack. Photo: Karon Police

PHUKET: -- A German man in Phuket escaped with his life after his 38-year-old girlfriend stabbed him in the neck with scissors after she returned home early this morning (Apr 27) to allegedly find him with another woman.

The girlfriend, Namphueng Munkerd, told police it was an act of self-defense.

Axel Bernd Dannheimer, 56, arrived at Karon Police Station at 2am covered with blood to file a complaint against Namphueng, an Utthradit native whose name means honey.

He accused her of attacking him with scissors while he was asleep at their rented home in Soi Patak 14.

Mr Dannheimer was taken to Patong Hospital shortly after while a team of officers led by Lt Col Asol Jiraksa launched a search for Namphueng.

The search was short. She was waiting at the couples rented home when officers arrived.

There were traces of blood on one of her wrists and on scissors that we seized from her. She is facing a charge of assault causing injury, said Lt Col Asol.

According to Mr Dannheimers statement to police, Namphueng came home drunk and stabbed him in the neck with scissors while he was sleeping.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/german-in-phuket-survives-stab-in-neck-with-scissors-by-jealous-girlfriend-57192.php

tpn.jpg

-- Phuket News 2016-04-28

How is it that Thai women and men can screw around like rabbits, as an accepted part of Thai culture "Pai Ha Gig"

But when the farung "sugar daddy" does it, its the biggest crime of the century and is most always met with violence.

Its always the Farungs fault for making problems for us innocent Thais

Welcome to Amazing Thailandwai.gif

One bar girl comes home early in the morning from working the bar, to find the "boyfriend" (not even husband) in bed with another bar girl, and then she tabs him in the neck claiming self defense..... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

must be an honor code between bar girls, since she did not stab the other girl.... blink.png

Amazing Thailand

coffee1.gif

How is it that Thai women and men can screw around like rabbits, as an accepted part of Thai culture "Pai Ha Gig"

But when the farung "sugar daddy" does it, its the biggest crime of the century and is most always met with violence.

Dont you know that the root to all evil is farrangs.... without them Thailand would be the best place in the world......

coffee1.gif

"She is facing a charge of assault causing injury"

Stabbing in the neck sounds more like attempted murder in my book. Self-defence? Was he going to roll over on her in his sleep?

Sorry ezzara, but I think she will more likely spend a night in jail and be given a pittance of a fine. Back to work!

Lucky she was pointing at the alledged weapon othewise we may never have known which item on the table was used.

There was a weapon? Table? Sorry, was preoccupied.

Really? Uuuuurrrrk I just puked up a bit. Would not touch it with a barge pole.

The guy clearly didn't explain the code of when she sees another pair of sandals or shoes at the door she's to go away. I hold the German guy responsible there, poor training on his part.

In all seriousness he's really lucky that the scissors didn't end up in his temple, nighty night Mr. Rabbit at that point.

Self Defense. She saw another girl attacking him (he would never be with her by his own choice). In attempting to protect him from this strange girl she attacked with a pair of scissors but missed and accidentally stabbed him in the neck. This is further substantiated by the fact she was slightly intoxicated due to alcohol (and therefore absolved of responsibility)

Her innocence is proven by the fact she did not flee the scene and started cleaning up like a good girl while he went off to the clinic to have his scratch looked at.

she sounds a real sweetie a proper honey and the self defence was he going to snore her to death give her the 500 customary Baht fine and back to your bar dear and look for a new boyfriend as got a feeling last boyfriend might be dumping you pretty soon.

It is all about fear of losing two things....face and meal ticket.

I must be following the wrong type of social media.

In recent times I've seen videos of Thai men, in jealous rages, slaughtering their wives in shops, on the street, and at their places of work. Knives are usually the weapon of choice.

Just a few days ago I read about an ex-monk killing his ex-wife because he saw a picture of her with another man.

I must be following the wrong type of social media.

In recent times I've seen videos of Thai men, in jealous rages, slaughtering their wives in shops, on the street, and at their places of work. Knives are usually the weapon of choice.

Just a few days ago I read about an ex-monk killing his ex-wife because he saw a picture of her with another man.

They are just the ones that got caught out.

Edited by NamKangMan