Mystery surrounds death of Korean man who fell from Pattaya apartment

rooster59

Did he FALL or was he PUSHED?

The walls and barriers on balconies in Thailand are generally about 3' 6" so to "fall accidentally" you would really have to be tall, 6' 2" plus to topple over drunk or stoned.

All these reports that say people fall is simply nonsense.

It has to be a deliberate act.

In Spain tourists are known to sit on the wall of the balcony and fall off while drunk or drugged up so maybe that has to be considered, but the toxicology report shows what state they were in.

The reports on social media and the press these days is badly written, no facts just sensational and inaccurate headlines.

This poor lad seems to have no reason to jump. RIP early.

Draw your own conclusions from what we know so far, it certainly needs some investigation in my view.

Pattaya in general and the full moon parties on the islands need some sort of supervision as it all gets out of hand.

Everybody should remember, wherever you are in the world with a load of drunks and druggies the very slightest thing can spark a fight.

Oh well,

I know I'm wasting my time as nothing will change...

beatdeadhorse.gif

Alcohol in Thailand is the most common source of investigative neglect.

That;s what i discovered 10 years ago, when i filed a complaint @ a local police station and someone smelled alcohol on me.

The 'yeah - yeah' attitude was obvious....................one if the main reasons for me to quit consuming alcohol all together

R.I.P. Young man you should have died from old age!

Edited by hgma

My guess is that the beautiful lady was a ladyboy and once the Korean guy discovered this all hell broke loose. Korean guy tells LB to go and refuses to pay and the LB hits him over head and throws him over the railing to coverup the damage she caused.

I would guess that a large percentage of these type deaths are similar to what I am suggesting. Just a guess .....

RIP young guy.

It shouldn't be too hard, with the help of the two korean/thai friends, to identify the "beautiful Thai woman" and shed some light.

I also think that, no matter how beautiful and feminine a ladyboy is, a thai woman will know the real gender in five seconds.

whats up with quoting "beautiful thai woman"? Is that suppose to mean a ladyboy? or not beautiful thai woman? confused blink.png perhaps I'm reading too much, it just a direct quote. Just found it a little weird. Not as if its so important that it needs quoting.

I interpret "beautiful thai woman" to mean ladyboy. That seems pretty clear to me.

It also seems pretty clear that this article is very strongly indicating foul play.

While the reports of these cases are always unsatisfactory in terms of hard facts and final determinations, it is not the reporters' fault as police will seldom give full details of any open case and when any case is finalised weeks or months later, reporters are not told or are on to something else that just happened.

Edited by oxforddon