Employment In Accounting / Teaching Business

Hi Everyone, I am looking for employment! I have 15 years experience in manufacturing, financial, managerial, logistic and strategic reporting roles within blue chip corporate companies. Ten years within US multinationals – Unilever (FMCG) and Pharmacia - pharmaceuticals. I also have an MBA in E-business. I would like to work in either accounting related roles or teaching business in International schools (resume readily available)– any advice/takers?

I can't spell! I should be good at teaching then? Any suggestions which of the Universities would be most likely to employ an Aussie Filang?

P.S. Thanks for the help!

Send emails to the one's you fancy based on geography suitable to you. You might just strike one that's interested. Oh, and it is FARANG. :o

Lysdeksic, club fingers - I have been to Thailand only around ten times and their pronuniciation of their "r's" and "l's" seems fairly interchangeable - I'm sure my english spelling of thai words will improve over time.

Again thanks fo the assistance, I will pursue from this end before slogging it out on my arrival.

Kindest Regards - Stefan