Relatives of a 74 year old Thai grandmother are convinced she is pregnant

webfact

Relatives of a 74 year old Thai grandmother are convinced she is pregnant

gm.jpg
Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Despite being told by a hospital that she is not they want a second opinion after they said they felt something kicking and gran was lactating.

Chan Rojsingh, who already has five children and many grandchildren, said that last month she thought she was pregnant. She told her husband Jiak,76, who was thrilled they were going to be parents again so late in life. They have been married over fifty years, reported Sanook

Chan said some of her delighted grandchildren took her to a local clinic where a basic pregnancy test showed positive - two bars in the right place. But just to make sure she was taken to Maharat Hospital where a more detailed examination was done. This time came the news that she was not with child and she was sent home with some vitamins and sleeping tablets.

But relatives and Chan herself have continued to have their doubts citing her big belly, the movements inside and the milk trickling from her breasts as proof. Though they admitted that on some days Chan's belly was bigger than on others.

Chompunut Maturat, 51, a relative of Chan told reporters :"We felt something move in her stomach area. We are going back to the hospital to check again."

Source: Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-12

3rd world.

One of the doctors up-country near us told a 40-year-old woman that she didn't need contraception because men at age 60+ can't have children.

Result: unwanted pregnancy.

I kid you not - this from a qualified doctor. Sorry. A qualified Thai doctor.

Winnie.

Belly full of worms and other parasites I suspect, the leading question

should be, has this old couple been having sex.?

regards Worgeordie

No its called an "immaculate conception" clap2.gif

many years ago my my late father was an insurance agent which meant going round to folks houses collecting payments,one elderly gentleman asked my father if he would assist him in order to make love to his wife,my father was reluctant obviously and asked if he did so how would the gentleman dis-engage and get down again,so to speak whistling.gif he quickly replied "you will be back again next week won,t you" cheesy.gif

:"We felt something move in her stomach area. We are going back to the hospital to check again."

I'm a male and the same thing happens to me occasionally after eating/drinking certain things...I can actually hear the grumbling in my stomach sometimes (could that be a baby's first words?).....and usually the grumbling stomach is accompanied with farting. Here I thought I just had gas...I had never considered pregnancy...I'm off to that lady's clinic for a checkup....I could be in the Guinness Book of Records soon. I'll keep everyone informed.

Reader of this story has doubts about families grasp of reality.

Also has doubts about reliability of local clinics diagnosis'...

I think it was that same clinic that said that my girl friend had an" oral "pregnancy. Turned out it was the mumps.

They also believe the moon is made of Swiss cheese and that Thailand will soon return to a democratic form of government...

Actually Thailand has never had a democratic form of government as it has been a more or less dictatorship "Disguised" as a democratic form of government.

Maybe her name is Mary tongue.png

And Joseph was the neighbor...

I hope that she doesn't have a liver tumor from too much Lao Khao.

Or a cirrhosis, first a fat liver ( explains her huge belly) the rest isn't so nice when the liver falls apart.

It two pregnancy tests showed negative then they should think of something else. It won't be a 10 million facebook hit.

Sounds more like a 'Beat Up' than a 'Knock Up'

Is Ripley's still going in Pattaya?

Perhaps she looking to get a gig there.

featured-images_s18.jpg

C'Mon. You really want that people are watching her breast feeding her baby(ies?). No need to lift the baby up, it can drink on the floor...lol

if her husband jiak 76 yrs, believes he is the father.

i am changing my diet, pla raa and lao khao, virility forever.

still pestering the mrs at 76, onya.

too much information sick.gif

I sincerely hope you are older than her.

Belly full of worms and other parasites I suspect, the leading question

should be, has this old couple been having sex.?

regards Worgeordie

No its called an "immaculate conception" clap2.gif

many years ago my my late father was an insurance agent which meant going round to folks houses collecting payments,one elderly gentleman asked my father if he would assist him in order to make love to his wife,my father was reluctant obviously and asked if he did so how would the gentleman dis-engage and get down again,so to speak whistling.gif he quickly replied "you will be back again next week won,t you" cheesy.gif

Or for many gullible farang 'immaculate deception' as they bounce their newly born on their arthritic knee while contemplating what the exchange rate is doing to their pension as the mother in law, who is many years their junior, looks on gleefully at the dead man walking cash cows insurance payout that her loving daughter will collect..