Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

You score 9 we score 10.

Brazilian concept.

Still the country that has won the world cup more times than any other.

Holland. Still a major player in a world football stadium despite the dykes etc.

It's not rocket science.

German efficiency. OK fine, but it doesn't move me.

You score 9 we score 10.

Brazilian concept.

Holland. Still a major player in a world football stadium despite the dykes etc.

It's not rocket science.

Think you are harking back to the old Germany there gogo. I know which players I would rather have playing for England. I rather liked watching the defensive skills of the old Germany too - there's just as much art at the back as up front.

Most PL managers seem to have forgotten where to buy it and how to coach it - so many examples of infantile defending these days even at the top. Too many teams choose both wing backs on their attacking strengths. Must make Mackay, Keane, Pallister and Adams and Keogh's toes curl to watch it - wonder how many telly sets they have broken. It's no surprise to me that Man City are at the top and have the best defense by miles.

First and foremost Villas-Boas was a fool to take the job. After all, he could have joined a big club, rather than a wannabe Real Madrid with an owner that has seemingly little or no knowledge of football.

Secondly its a team run by Terry, Lampard Cole and Drogba, the old guard, and any director of football or owner should know that no manager could hope to make a transition unless they are axed.. How many managers has terry seen the back of now.

Despite my profound loathing for Chelsea i almost feel sorry for the supporters to have their club run by such a load of clueless kiss <deleted> and a cosack with a retarded footballing brain.

To qoute Danny Baker once more; "Chelsea, the ever exploding clown car of football"

You score 9 we score 10.

Brazilian concept.

It's not rocket science.

That hasn't been the Brasillian concept since '86

You score 9 we score 10.

Brazilian concept.

It's not rocket science.

true that.

oooh Danny Baker,<deleted> does that fat millwall fan know about football. That moron wanted leicster fans to besige the refs house after chelsea knocked them out of the fa cup via a dubious penalty. So please don,t quote anything that moron has to say.

"chelsea, a small club that won the pools" - danny baker.

also spot on.

Not as small as his IQ

You might not agree with what he says but Mr Baker is nobodys fool and i'd wager has more academic qualifications than most.

• Like 1

also spot on.

Not as small as his IQ

You might not agree with what he says but Mr Baker is nobodys fool and i'd wager has more academic qualifications than most.

More than Roman anyway. So which job would you want chaps...Chelsea or England?

Perhaps I should have said which is the more poisoned chalice? violin.gif

also spot on.

Not as small as his IQ

More than Roman anyway. So which job would you want chaps...Chelsea or England?

Perhaps I should have said which is the more poisoned chalice? violin.gif

A further couple of questions to ponder now that horrid Mr.Villas Boas has gone:

1) Will the players absolutely pull their <deleted> out tonight,to prove to the footballing world how horrible and nasty Villas Boas was to them and made them cry?

2) Will De Matteo bring a god like transition to the team (and Torres),between now and the end of the season,so making it impossible for Abramovich not to give him the post permanently?

oldgit

(1) I bloody hope so,cos i,ll be up at silly o,clock to watch it. Plus certain players should realize they are playing for there future, which probably lies at another club,not this one.

(2) I doubt it,according to craig burley,some of the players have more distain for Di Matteo than they had for Avb (apparently)

You score 9 we score 10.

Brazilian concept.

It's not rocket science.

true that.

Yeah. I was worried about that too. Thought I might get clever and prove it is still Ok with statistics from Wiki.

oldgit

(1) I bloody hope so,cos i,ll be up at silly o,clock to watch it. Plus certain players should realize they are playing for there future, which probably lies at another club,not this one.

(2) I doubt it,according to craig burley,some of the players have more distain for Di Matteo than they had for Avb (apparently)

Hmm,I can't believe that Abramovich would put someone in temporary charge who some of the players hated more than Villas Boas,Keith.Mind you,there could be a certain amount of twisted logic on his part."You wanted Villas Boas out?Fine,but have this bloke for the rest of the season.Your footballing futures at the club depend on his analysis".Yes,I quite like that!

Good to see Bertrand being given a start and Ramires returning to near his best,It's probably that new 5 year contract he's just penned.

Usual <deleted> rhetoric you get from players when a manager leaves."We dedicate this win to Andre",as though they had bugger all to do with it.

oldgit

Hmm,I can't believe that Abramovich would put someone in temporary charge who some of the players hated more than Villas Boas,Keith.Mind you,there could be a certain amount of twisted logic on his part."You wanted Villas Boas out?Fine,but have this bloke for the rest of the season.Your footballing futures at the club depend on his analysis".Yes,I quite like that!

Good to see Bertrand being given a start and Ramires returning to near his best,It's probably that new 5 year contract he's just penned.

Usual <deleted> rhetoric you get from players when a manager leaves."We dedicate this win to Andre",as though they had bugger all to do with it.

I think put or shut up time has arrived. Obi Mikel was a totally different player in this replay,as in the 1st he just couldn,t be bothered. Just goes to show that some of the players are a complete bunch of. .unts. I hope kalou has played his last game,cos i,ve seen the same display from him for the last 5 years.Saturdays game will be interesting,who does he play,more of the old guard or not?

I think the problem that Abramovich has created is that he's little or no chance of getting a manager that would view Chelsea as a longterm proposition. They'll just take the job in the knowledge that a huge severence package awaits in the not too distant future because they won't be given any sensible amount of time to create transition within a longer term strategy.

I hope the next chelsea manager enjoys his six month tenure and milks Ambramovich for all he can get.

I think the problem that Abramovich has created is that he's little or no chance of getting a manager that would view Chelsea as a longterm proposition. They'll just take the job in the knowledge that a huge severence package awaits in the not too distant future because they won't be given any sensible amount of time to create transition within a longer term strategy.

I hope the next chelsea manager enjoys his six month tenure and milks Ambramovich for all he can get.

Exactly Carmine, or I have often wondered when he may just pull the plug and sell up.

"Bastion of Invincibility" Liverpool Football Club.

Exactly Carmine, or I have often wondered when he may just pull the plug and sell up.

If his apparent obsession with the CL is true i also wonder if its all about getting that one under the belt and then he'll find a new play thing.

Whatever he does, he's turned Chelsea into a laughing stock. I'm probably not alone in believing that if he had left Mourinho to his own devices and kept his beak out of things they probably would have already won the CL.

he loves london apparently and has an obsession with the champions league.

what's the status of his ongoing court case with berezovsky? that could determine how much money he has knocking around.

Haven't they settled out of court? Pretty sure thats the case. I read somewhere he's currently more inbterested in the schedule of works for his new super yacht.

Quite funny on talksport today suggesting that the only appointed manager he wouldn't dare sack would be Paulo Di Canio through fear of a torrent of verbal abuse to the media or physical attack!!!

And i wonder how much a club is worth that has never made a profit in the last 6 years, has lost a minimum of 44m in a year and a maximum of 130m. Last year it lost 71m. And if they are not in the CL? Owning a club that loses a ton of money and doesnt win anything is just a financial nightmare. Just look at Aston Villa.

And i wonder how much a club is worth that has never made a profit in the last 6 years, has lost a minimum of 44m in a year and a maximum of 130m. Last year it lost 71m. And if they are not in the CL? Owning a club that loses a ton of money and doesnt win anything is just a financial nightmare. Just look at Aston Villa.

I do love the way all you guys go on about how many millions we have lost during the financial years...are you all forgetting Abramovich is a multi-billionaire so a few million to him is just interest from his vast some, he is obviously a very good businessman and would know to stop ploughing money into us if it was seriously effecting his wedge.

Easy making money.. or losing money.. when you made it the easy way in the first place.

Mr A's interest in Chelsea is ego.

Man City owners see a real business opportunity. If they enjoy the football at the same time, good on 'em.

Mourhino did the football. Abramovich was a punter in an expensive seat.

Ask his girlfriend.

Easy making money.. or losing money.. when you made it the easy way in the first place.

Mr A's interest in Chelsea is ego.

Man City owners see a real business opportunity. If they enjoy the football at the same time, good on 'em.

Mourhino did the football. Abramovich was a punter in an expensive seat.

Ask his girlfriend.

Same as a Russian in Thailand.

I do love the way all you guys go on about how many millions we have lost during the financial years...are you all forgetting Abramovich is a multi-billionaire so a few million to him is just interest from his vast some, he is obviously a very good businessman and would know to stop ploughing money into us if it was seriously effecting his wedge.

Sorry Seapok, but to me he is obviously a very bad businessman. Can't choose and keep good people to work for him, which is probably the number one requirement for any good businessman. He must be a laughing stock amongst his his Russian business peers.

Those who got wealthy coming out of Glasnost and the collapse of the Soviet empire were often the ones with the most connections and/or the most guns.

Edited by SantiSuk

I was not in any way questioning whether Abromavich could afford to keep ploughing millions into Chelsea. The total cost is not alot more than his largest yacht. I was merely suggesting that if he did decide to sell he would in fact find that he currently has nothing to sell but a financial black hole.