Seapok

Champions League 1/4 Final:

Apeol v Real Madrid

Marseille V Bayern Munich

Benfica v Chelsea

Milan v Barcelona

Semi Final draw

Marseille or Bayern Munich v Apeol or Real Madrid

Benfica or Chelsea v Milan or Barcelona.

Remmarkable how the best 3 clubs avoided each other innit? Abrak would be able to tell us what the odds are of that happening (and I could work it out if I were not so lazy). The hand of God strikes again!

Well thats because its rigged. Sepp and his cadre of crooks want an El Classico final.

They are also stopping goaline technology for example because its much easier to fix a game without replays.

Since this is the Chavs thread i will cite possibly the most blatent match rigging in recent years ...second leg semi final Chelsea v Barca. Chelsea totally out played barca and should have had about three penalties. Norwegian ref picked who was unfit to ref an U10 game. Nice one Sepp....there was no way he was allowing another all English final.

Possibly true. We'll never know. But one thing for sure....Norwegian ref was an absolute disgrace that night.

I very much doubt they would get revenge nev. This Chelsea set up is nowhere near as good. That semi final 2nd leg left me wondering why i bother to watch football it was so poorly orchestrated. Total insult to all football fans. I remember speaking to a Spanish mate that supports Barca and he was horrified by it and said winning the competition after that meant nothing to him.

You have a Spanish mate? What a right old little multi-cultural mixing pot your life is carmine. I'm impressed. You must be good at dinner parties.

That said, your mate is a liar. Give him a slap. Reckon he got over his horror and enjoyed Barca's win.

I very much doubt they would get revenge nev. This Chelsea set up is nowhere near as good. That semi final 2nd leg left me wondering why i bother to watch football it was so poorly orchestrated. Total insult to all football fans. I remember speaking to a Spanish mate that supports Barca and he was horrified by it and said winning the competition after that meant nothing to him.

You have a Spanish mate? What a right old little multi-cultural mixing pot your life is carmine. I'm impressed. You must be good at dinner parties.

That said, your mate is a liar. Give him a slap. Reckon he got over his horror and enjoyed Barca's win.

I know plenty of people like Carmine's Spanish mate and they aren't liars. Just fans of football who are happy if the best side wins.

I know plenty of people like Carmine's Spanish mate and they aren't liars. Just fans of football who are happy if the best side wins.

OK. If you say so.

OK. If you say so.

Fernando Torres to come good and help Chelsea get into the Champions League next season. At least I hope so.

Said like a true Man Yoo fan.

• Like 1

Class act Torres. Going through a rough patch.

I admire his lack of bullshit.

Fingers crossed for the boy.

:D

yeah? i'd say he's a busted flush myself who quite clearly doesn't want to be at chelsea. his final indignity will come this summer when he's left out of the spain squad for the euros. then you'll sell him to PSG or malaga for a massive loss.

Class act Torres. Going through a rough patch.

I admire his lack of bullshit.

Fingers crossed for the boy.

biggrin.png

yeah? i'd say he's a busted flush myself who quite clearly doesn't want to be at chelsea. his final indignity will come this summer when he's left out of the spain squad for the euros. then you'll sell him to PSG or malaga for a massive loss.

Possibly right StevieH. But it ain't over til the fat lady sings as you well know. The boy still wants to do it. £50m hanging over your head does not help.

Jose went a long time not playing Kaka.

All the time that people think you are a busted flush weighs heavy. Especially if you are a heart on the sleeve type.

Velcro on the end of FT's boot (as we saw against Napoli) remains intact.

Stick at it my son.

Highly paid managers and players live by the sword.....

Those are the rules.

Alex Ferguson will go down in history. A Scotsman from a working class background. Braveheart.

Jose to continue the legacy I hope. That seems to be what HE wants.

Those are the rules.

Alex Ferguson will go down in history. A Scotsman from a working class background. Braveheart.

Your team are and always will be minnows. Better get used to it! laugh.png

Those are the rules.

Your team are and always will be minnows. Better get used to it! laugh.png

Message understood smokie. Fish analogy works well for me.

Anybody told Mr Abramovich?

Hello Smokie.

Best fish I ever had was in Kanchanaburi. Bridge on the River Kwai.

If you want to cut some heads off do it with style.

Sharp knife...or sword.

ATB

Best I had caught myself off the coast of Venezuala...delicious fried kingfish.

That reminds me...a bloated whale from South America landing at the Bridge this summer?

Give you a clue...he don't like it oop north...!

Hello Smokie.

Best fish I ever had was in Kanchanaburi. Bridge on the River Kwai.

If you want to cut some heads off do it with style.

Sharp knife...or sword.

ATB

Best I had caught myself off the coast of Venezuala...delicious fried kingfish.

That reminds me...a bloated whale from South America landing at the Bridge this summer?

Give you a clue...he don't like it oop north...!

Nor does tgf. Fish out of water.

Too cold.

Edited by carmine

Please read my post again and then explain to me how my mates a liar.

Thankyou

How on earth does Mr Rix make my friend a liar? Bizarre.

However he is correct in that i am thoroughly good company especially over a meal table.

However he is correct in that i am thoroughly good company especially over a meal table.

Comment wasn't meant to be taken quite this seriously chaps. Wasn't really intending it be a vicious slur on the name of a Spanish fellow - a Spanish fellow who no less happens to be friends with carms!

Just questioning a fan who says winning a competition means nothing because of some dodgy decisions. It might dent one's celebrations to win in such a manner, but at the end of the day, you can just as easily yourself have your own team be on the end of some bad decisions / bad luck (unless of course you be, like me, a Man United fan - we never get any bad luck or any bad decisions because all the refs are of course in cahoots with SAF), so you may as well take some enjoyment from victory. Not as if Barca are a crap team that had no place being in a final.

Comment wasn't meant to be taken quite this seriously chaps. Wasn't really intending it be a vicious slur on the name of a Spanish fellow - a Spanish fellow who no less happens to be friends with carms!

Just questioning a fan who says winning a competition means nothing because of some dodgy decisions. It might dent one's celebrations to win in such a manner, but at the end of the day, you can just as easily yourself have your own team be on the end of some bad decisions / bad luck (unless of course you be, like me, a Man United fan - we never get any bad luck or any bad decisions because all the refs are of course in cahoots with SAF), so you may as well take some enjoyment from victory. Not as if Barca are a crap team that had no place being in a final.

I think that as a Barca fan one is somewhat used to winning silverware and they might view a cup win, even the CL as tainted far more easily than say a Doncaster supporter.

Lets face it, that match abd the norwegian referee were an embarrassment to football.

I think that as a Barca fan one is somewhat used to winning silverware and they might view a cup win, even the CL as tainted far more easily than say a Doncaster supporter.

Lets face it, that match abd the norwegian referee were an embarrassment to football.

Fair points that i wouldn't question.

What i would is a fan saying that winning the Champion's League means nothing because of a crap ref in one game. Means less sure, but means nothing?! I'd say either BS or not a supporter.

Fair points that i wouldn't question.

What i would is a fan saying that winning the Champion's League means nothing because of a crap ref in one game. Means less sure, but means nothing?! I'd say either BS or not a supporter.

Or is this just a very pinickity sunday Mr Rx! biggrin.png

I have never seen Lionel Messi commit a cynical foul.

World's best footballer must have something wrong with him.

Grilled sardines and a glass of Rioja Carmine?

How refreshing it was to see the youngsters of Athletic Bilbao not resort to diving,cheating,spitting and generally harassing the referee,in their matches against Man. Utd.,unlike many of Messi's more illustrious team mates.

• Like 1

Oh oh, Torres is back! I'm happy for the lad as he seems to be a perfect gentleman on the pitch and the EPL could do with another forward with exquisite skills.

Should make the run-in for the sub-Manc spots even more intense if his resurrection is for real. Better still, might make Chelsea a better prospect n the CL.

More bleach with your patats bravas, AVD?

(I haven't a clue <deleted> I mean by the last sentence, but Gogobar seems to like random phrases with eliptical referencesgiggle.gif )

Oh oh, Torres is back! I'm happy for the lad as he seems to be a perfect gentleman on the pitch and the EPL could do with another forward with exquisite skills.

Should make the run-in for the sub-Manc spots even more intense if his resurrection is for real. Better still, might make Chelsea a better prospect n the CL.

More bleach with your patats bravas, AVD?

(I haven't a clue <deleted> I mean by the last sentence, but Gogobar seems to like random phrases with eliptical referencesgiggle.gif )

Gogobar posts like Huw Johns used to commentate,RIP.Big Bob Latchford,

Right peg.

1-0.

Pick that one out.