Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Bitter blues springs to mind........Clattenburg actually reffed the game quite well i think you have to look back and you do have a history of haranguing the refs don't you at the bridge....poor losers an all that!

If what has come out is correct your lot will be getting a few more suspended as well.

Oh the offside was the linesman's fault not the refs! and Mikkel should of been sent off but wasn't.....so it evens itself out with the diving lazy Fernando laugh.png

Jesus christ mate,you actually believe in all that <deleted> you talk.Talk about people who live in greenhouses shouldn,t throw stones,your mob was the first to start haranguing refs. A little geography lesson is required Chavs are from Essex

Yeah...Keano what a master....they don't make em like him anymore do they thumbsup.gif

So Kieff you think Mikkel should of stayed on the pitch when Clattenburg should of sent him off for fouling Valencia? or did you think Valencia dived biggrin.png ......you see the Torres decision was the same circumstances and AGAIN the LINESMAN was at fault for the WINNER but hey that was a close call wasn't it!

Ivan-off was a no brainer.

Bitter blues springs to mind........Clattenburg actually reffed the game quite well i think you have to look back and you do have a history of haranguing the refs don't you at the bridge....poor losers an all that!

If what has come out is correct your lot will be getting a few more suspended as well.

Oh the offside was the linesman's fault not the refs! and Mikkel should of been sent off but wasn't.....so it evens itself out with the diving lazy Fernando laugh.png

Tell me Red, want do you think. Keith's needs to calm dowm, bless so i'll ask you.

Do you think Chelsea were treated harsher than we were we the ref handed them 3 points from our encouter at the Bridge last year? Is there anything worse than having a goal awarded against you when the ball hasn't crossed the line?

Keith doesn't seem to possess the gonads to give a stright honest answer

Nearly forgot.....................Keith, CALM DOWN

I,ll give you an honest answer.at the time which was over a year ago i couldn,t give a toss,your bumbling keeper brought that on himself,can i do anything to change that result No i can,t.

Tell me Red, want do you think. Keith's needs to calm dowm, bless so i'll ask you.

Do you think Chelsea were treated harsher than we were we the ref handed them 3 points from our encouter at the Bridge last year? Is there anything worse than having a goal awarded against you when the ball hasn't crossed the line?

Chelsea have benefited from plenty of decisions in the favour, now just for a change they get a player sent off who tried to cheat the ref, he was already going to ground before he was clipped and clutch the other leg he was not kicked on, ref's have been trained to pick out the cheaters, and a offside goal that at normal speed would have been very hard for the linesman to flag, easy when you have freeze frame, it was just human error, and the 1st sending off was no question.

So what do Chelsea do take it on the chin, no they go 2 hours after the game as a gang to confront the ref and also accuse him of being a racist, this will end very badly this for Chelsea.

I,ll give you an honest answer.at the time which was over a year ago i couldn,t give a toss,your bumbling keeper brought that on himself,can i do anything to change that result No i can,t.

Thankyou Keith for that well thought out rational reply....you couldn't give a toss. rolleyes.gif

Edited by carmine

Jesus christ mate,you actually believe in all that <deleted> you talk.Talk about people who live in greenhouses shouldn,t throw stones,your mob was the first to start haranguing refs. A little geography lesson is required Chavs are from Essex

Yeah...Keano what a master....they don't make em like him anymore do they thumbsup.gif

So Kieff you think Mikkel should of stayed on the pitch when Clattenburg should of sent him off for fouling Valencia? or did you think Valencia dived biggrin.png ......you see the Torres decision was the same circumstances and AGAIN the LINESMAN was at fault for the WINNER but hey that was a close call wasn't it!

Yes they forget Valencia was booked for diving when he was clipped, that was no dive, and Torres should have got a straight red for the studs up and high tackle on Cleverley.

Put down the chang,put your glasses on and read my post from yesterday .Which says that Mikel should have gone for the foul on Valencia but Clattenburg was trying to even things up.A bit ,ucking late for that.

Put down the chang,put your glasses on and read my post from yesterday .Which says that Mikel should have gone for the foul on Valencia but Clattenburg was trying to even things up.A bit ,ucking late for that.

Exactly it was unjust and we should of won by more if he was sent off,also if Torres was sent off in the first half for his hong kong fuey then that would of been fair too.

But you see we take it on the chin and all decisions even themselves out over the season don'y they smile.png

Ohhhh we should of had a blatant penalty for handball also....forget that one as well did we?

Edited by MrRed

Thankyou Keith for that well thought out rational reply....you couldn't give a toss. rolleyes.gif

You will always bring out the best in me mate when you come on to This Chelsea forum and continually slag off my team and degrade how we have got to where we are by saying its all down to money. We didn,t have a pot to piss in when we were beating you year after year and for those that sing to us" where were you when you were shit" apart from man u liverpool and forest i say,"where were you when we were shit"wink.png

C'mon guys there was no way that the ref had a good day. Unfortunately for us the bad ones he had for Chelsea were match changing decisions, the ones for rman u were not. Bringing history into it is ridiculous because, hopefully we agree on this, we want refs to be better and fairer. Otherwise refs will still be poor because some numpty will say, yeah but in match vs so and so this happened.

Agree and we don't want clubs going over the top at referee's just because they feel hard done by,Chelsea have only themselves to blame again here.Stay away from the ref's room after a game.

Agree and we don't want clubs going over the top at referee's just because they feel hard done by,Chelsea have only themselves to blame again here.Stay away from the ref's room after a game.

I have no idea on the rulings regarding the refs room after the match, but I do think that refs need to be taken to task sometimes. Maybe they should be interviewed after the match with the managers. All 3 in a row like in F1 with the first 3 finishers.

Clattenburg actually reffed the game quite well

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I couldn't read the the rest of the thread due to the tears of laughter in my eyes. Just how thick are those red glasses laugh.png

At last somebody with a sense of hummer! biggrin.png he did from our point of view!

By the way we have always faired better than you With or Without money.

Sorry, are we talking trophies here, if so do you want me to show you the medal table before you became a Russian play thing ?

If your going to quote me,then quote me and don,t make up your own quote,or are you yet another one who needs glasses. Edited by keithsimmonds

So the contention is that Clatenburg issued racsit remarks to an ethnically black man and an ... erm ... caucasian Spaniard? Somat is odd! Anyone know what is alleged?

What did he call them - 'foreigners'? Chelsea better not play in Thailand again - they'll hear a lot of foreigner accusations here!

By the way we have always faired better than you With or Without money.

Sorry, are we talking trophies here, if so do you want me to show you the medal table before you became a Russian play thing ?

If your going to quote me,then quote me and don,t make up your own quote,or are you yet another one who needs glasses.

Lets hope todays a better day for you keith

C'mon guys there was no way that the ref had a good day. Unfortunately for us the bad ones he had for Chelsea were match changing decisions, the ones for rman u were not. Bringing history into it is ridiculous because, hopefully we agree on this, we want refs to be better and fairer. Otherwise refs will still be poor because some numpty will say, yeah but in match vs so and so this happened.

Agree here. Yes we all pretty much agree that he had a nightmare of a game. Its just irratating to have to listen to some peoples take on it and their failure to admit there are times when it goes the other way too. Like belly aching about the one you lost and then claiming you don't give a toss when the ref cocks up badly in your favour.

Its an example of why theres more laughter than sympathy

• Like 2

what is it with Chelsea and ref's.

Anders Fisk.

Graham Poll.

Phil Dowd.

Tom Henning Ovrebro.

Now add Clattenburg.

And Evra was abused and attacked there and got a 4 match ban for itthumbsup.gif

What happened to the, at the end of the game shake hands and thats it.

What a jim of a club!!

Seems that Clattenberg is getting strong support both from referees and managers. Think its time for the accusers to enlighten us with what he's supposed to have said. I would also venture to say that the referees association have access to the recordings on his mic

On the subject of racism i spoke to some Chelsea fans just prior to our London derby and the subject of John Terry came up. Their view; we couldn't care less if he's a racist or not. He's a Chelsea legend, best center back in the country. Seems that the clubs view aswell or are they going to hand him a ban too?

They have said they do not record the conversations.

I think it is just sour grapes and trying to ruin one mans career although i too would like whoever heard what say what they have heard publicly.

Seems that Clattenberg is getting strong support both from referees and managers. Think its time for the accusers to enlighten us with what he's supposed to have said. I would also venture to say that the referees association have access to the recordings on his mic

On the subject of racism i spoke to some Chelsea fans just prior to our London derby and the subject of John Terry came up. Their view; we couldn't care less if he's a racist or not. He's a Chelsea legend, best center back in the country. Seems that the clubs view aswell or are they going to hand him a ban too?

From what i have read, he called Mikel a moaner well mona in spanish is monkey,And Mata was called a Spanish <deleted>,was not heard by the two players but Luis and Ramires heard Clatenburg say this a report it in the dressing room later.

They have said they do not record the conversations.

I think it is just sour grapes and trying to ruin one mans career although i too would like whoever heard what say what they have heard publicly.

You out tonight Halloween night at no1bar?

Personally I think it's unlikely that Clatter said anything bad directly to a player, but I also think its unlikely that the players would make stuff up. The only plausible thing I could imagine is the Clatter mumbled the words walking away from the incident. This would mean the players the words were aimed at would not necessarily hear it and others might. Other than that I think the whole saga is quite tedious.