Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Ok guys.

Let's get things straight.

I would be very surprised if Keith is being disrespectful about Hillsborough.

My position. I am definitely NOT being disrespectful about Hillsborough.

Apologies for any misunderstanding or offence.

• Like 1

Ok guys.

Let's get things straight.

I would be very surprised if Keith is being disrespectful about Hillsborough.

My position. I am definitely NOT being disrespectful about Hillsborough.

Apologies for any misunderstanding or offence.

I'm sure Keith will want to put the record straight.

• Like 1

Yeah............ (.Hacked Down)....i thought you would like that. " Always the victim, it,s never your fault"

classy one there keith. particularly after the weekend just gone. well done man.

You lot take the thucking biscuit.......i,m talking was talking and only talking and refferring to your diving cheating arm biting racist number 7............even his own tean mates wore his no 7 shirt in support of the hard done by little <deleted> But you have to take this somewhere else.

Yeah............ (.Hacked Down)....i thought you would like that. " Always the victim, it,s never your fault"

classy one there keith. particularly after the weekend just gone. well done man.

You lot take the thucking biscuit.......i,m talking was talking and only talking and refferring to your diving cheating arm biting racist number 7............even his own tean mates wore his no 7 shirt in support of the hard done by little <deleted> But you have to take this somewhere else.

course you were. which is why you bothered to put it in speech marks. it's been sung as a hillsborough slur for years and it's been common knowledge so don't play the little &lt;deleted&gt; innocent.

• Like 1

course you were. which is why you bothered to put it in speech marks. it's been sung as a hillsborough slur for years and it's been common knowledge so don't play the little <deleted> innocent.

You believe what you want to believe and what suits you mate.....my little favourite will always be "does the social know your here" Pick the thucking bones out of that one!

Edited by keithsimmonds

I liked the Sunderland0 away team refrain used in pubs before a match:

"you gotta share yer Giro wi' the lads, Oh you gotta share yer Giro wi' the lads ...."

Now.

If I press 'like' am I going to get a thucking ear bashing from somebody with a chip the size of a brick?

facepalm.gif

BTFW.

Abramovich has made his money. Big money.

Now he needs to leave a mark. A mark of significance.

He is on a mission of glory. He has chosen football to do it.

His chosen Lieutenant is Mourinho.

Knock it, criticise it, view it cynically and say it will never happen.

But Abramovich and Mourinho are in front of a set of goalposts no different from those in front of Suarez and Sturridge.

Same same. They are just a bit older and wiser.

thumbsup.gif

BTFW.

But Abramovich and Mourinho are in front of a set of goalposts no different from those in front of Suarez and Sturridge.

thumbsup.gif

What was it you were saying the other day about heads up ar$es. Edited by rixalex

Harsh dose of reality for the benefit of agent provocateur rixalot.

Ticket price at The Bridge similar to OT.

Viewing costs on TV or internet, if you can't make the matches, identical.

Next season, Chelsea supporters, City supporters, Liverpool supporters, and Everton or Arsenal supporters will be going to Munich, Madrid and Paris.

Man united supporters will be going to Kazakstan on a Thursday night if they are lucky.smile.png

Where's United?

Ask Fergie, Moyes or Glazer.

I'll have Abramovich and Mourinho anyday.

Need a proctoscope to see that clearly rix?

Harsh dose of reality for the benefit of agent provocateur rixalot.

Ticket price at The Bridge similar to OT.

Viewing costs on TV or internet, if you can't make the matches, identical.

Next season, Chelsea supporters, City supporters, Liverpool supporters, and Everton or Arsenal supporters will be going to Munich, Madrid and Paris.

Man united supporters will be going to Kazakstan on a Thursday night if they are lucky.smile.png

Where's United?

Ask Fergie, Moyes or Glazer.

I'll have Abramovich and Mourinho anyday.

Need a proctoscope to see that clearly rix?

And what exactly am I denying?

Dunno mate. Your belief system is your belief system.

But don't expect my support for Mourinho to go unchallenged when questioned.

Either on the Chelsea thread, United thread or a bar in Bangkok.

Mata is supporting Moyes so the BBC reports.

We gave you a good un.

Cheers rix, don't need to fight.

Dunno mate. Your belief system is your belief system.

But don't expect my support for Mourinho to go unchallenged when questioned.

Either on the Chelsea thread, United thread or a bar in Bangkok.

Mata is supporting Moyes so the BBC reports.

We gave you a good un.

Cheers rix, don't need to fight.

If you don't know what it is I'm supposed to be in denial about, why say I need a reality check?

As for challenging your support for Mourinho, where have I done that?

Give it a rest rix.

I've known high maintenance women that are less trouble than you.

Enjoy the football. I am irrelevant.

thumbsup.gif

Give it a rest? You said I needed a reality check. I asked you what you think I'm in denial about. You said you don't know and then accused me of questioning your support of Mourinho, something I've never done. Why don't you give it a rest?

BTFW.

thumbsup.gif

Fair dos loving your club, and manager but romanticising Abramovich puts me off my soup. He is as corrupt as they come, and his wealth was stolen from the Russian people.

• Like 1

This is possibly true Bob.

I don't know the full story.

Maybe I'm wrong about the geezer and he is all bad and always will be.

I'm not in a position to do that though.

I think he loves football and has something to prove. Maybe even some guilt.

I don't know.

But I'll tell you something, if he came from China he could stick it right up his proverbial.

Wikipedia has interesting facts on Mr Abramovich and his rise to power.Well worth a look.

It illustrates that the FA's supervision and policy, on people being the "right and proper person" to own a club, which is part of English football history, a continuing joke.

Thaksin previously owning City, another example that if you've got the money every bit of morality goes out the window.

• Like 1

What do the FA know?

About time they appointed a 'right and proper' manager for the England Team.smile.png

A load of old farts in Lancaster Gate living in the dark ages.

Abramovich has not been accused of corrupt dealings as Chelsea owner.

Take a look at the mess in Spain and Italy. Clubs with big money that top EPL sides are competing against in the CL.

BTFW.

thumbsup.gif

Fair dos loving your club, and manager but romanticising Abramovich puts me off my soup. He is as corrupt as they come, and his wealth was stolen from the Russian people.

If your interpretation of 'stealing from the Russian people' was setting up a toy company,while still at college,then selling it to acquire stocks in an oil company at the same time as the Soviet empire was crumbling,then so be it. He saw the opportunity and took it. He was orphaned at two years old and raised by his uncle. Not the most promising of starts in life for a half Jewish youngster. It seems to me that he was determined to work hard to get out of the crap life he was dealt. An admirable trait which is becoming a rare commodity nowadays with too many people sitting on their backsides, but still find the reserves of energy to hold their hand out.

Any businessman that becomes as wealthy as Abramovich has,will tread on toes along the way...I repeat,any businessman. Ofcourse he's not whiter than white but,as far as I'm concerned,if he hadn't come along,Chelsea Football Club would have been a statistic in football history. You couldn't care a flying ****, ofcourse, but I'd be astonished if there were any Chelsea fans around who were prissy enough to have any moral objections to his ownership of the Club.

• Like 1

I have a daughter-in-law whose Russian father is filthy rich.

A lot of Russians won lottery tickets when the USSR crumbled.

And most people don't give back a winning ticket.

Anyway, need a win v Sunderland.

Hazard still out, doubtful for Tuesday night.

BTFW.

thumbsup.gif

If your interpretation of 'stealing from the Russian people' was setting up a toy company,while still at college,then selling it to acquire stocks in an oil company at the same time as the Soviet empire was crumbling,then so be it. He saw the opportunity and took it. He was orphaned at two years old and raised by his uncle. Not the most promising of starts in life for a half Jewish youngster. It seems to me that he was determined to work hard to get out of the crap life he was dealt. An admirable trait which is becoming a rare commodity nowadays with too many people sitting on their backsides, but still find the reserves of energy to hold their hand out.

Any businessman that becomes as wealthy as Abramovich has,will tread on toes along the way...I repeat,any businessman. Ofcourse he's not whiter than white but,as far as I'm concerned,if he hadn't come along,Chelsea Football Club would have been a statistic in football history. You couldn't care a flying ****, ofcourse, but I'd be astonished if there were any Chelsea fans around who were prissy enough to have any moral objections to his ownership of the Club.

My interpretation of stealing involves the1995 acquisition of Sibneft a state owned oil company that was acquired by RA through dodgy shares for loans deals via bids from non-existent shell companies thanks to having Boris Yeltsin's coc' in his mouth. This was the Russian people's asset and it was given to RA for nothing and this is where you football clubs wealth comes from.

Further theft from the Russian people involves the bankrupting of Chukhotka the Siberian state he governing from 2000. He set up his own laws to give himself 450 million is tax breaks. By 2004 the district had 300 million of debt, unprecedented debt and was declared bankrupt.

He saw the opportunity and took it alight

• Like 1

Yet Wik says he has donated over 2.5 billion dollars to schools and infrastructure to Chukhotka. Living standards have improved and the region has attracted more investment and has the 5th highest birth rate in Russia.

He is also the single largest Russian charity donator.

Edited by mjj

The Guardian concludes Abramovich's career as follows:[15]

“ By 1996, at the age of 30, Abramovich had become so rich and politically well-connected that he had become close to President Boris Yeltsin, and had moved into an apartment in the Kremlin at the invitation of the Yeltsin family. In 1999, and now a tycoon, Abramovich was elected governor of Russia's remote, far eastern province of Chukotka, and has since lavished £112 million (€132 million) on charity to rebuild the impoverished region. The identikit image being pieced together for us was of a self-made man who was not only powerful and wealthy, but acutely aware of those who had done less well in the tumultuous 1990s, when the Soviet Union fell.

Lovely Jubbly.

Wikipedia has interesting facts on Mr Abramovich and his rise to power.Well worth a look.

It illustrates that the FA's supervision and policy, on people being the "right and proper person" to own a club, which is part of English football history, a continuing joke.

Thaksin previously owning City, another example that if you've got the money every bit of morality goes out the window.

Regarding the FA's 'Right and proper person' test, they only ask two questions. Do you have lots of money? Can we have some of it?

Yet Wik says he has donated over 2.5 billion dollars to schools and infrastructure to Chukhotka. Living standards have improved and the region has attracted more investment and has the 5th highest birth rate in Russia.

He is also the single largest Russian charity donator.

Wiki? and so that makes it okay?

Edited by BangrakBob